BladeStorm - Minecraft Animation [MGB 2] [MineRocker VS Lif]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yo! Here is a new epic fighting animation I've been working on for the last two months. :D

MineRocker and Lif go against each other in this battle! There is also a surprise guest character.

Try to watch it in 1080p60FPS if you can. :P

I really hope you liked it... Don't forget to leave a like and let me know what you think. :)

- - - SUBSCRUBZ - - -

https://www.youtube.com/user/MineRockerAnimations

Edited by MineRocker Animations

I think the rythm could be better, the music doesn't much fit so it looks a bit boring, the animation itself is good even if the walking animation could be better, looks like he's struggling to move, on the fight Itself I can't much say, I suck at these.

Well, it's good but you know, it's kinda just another one of those typical fight animations... 

I'm not saying it's bad, because It's good and long (wich is very rare here).

I think the characters are just randomly punching eachother, but none of them seem to be suffering the consequences. I wanna see some wounds as the animation goes on, I wanna see the characters struggling to defeat their oponent. Also, as I already said before, try to make the character poses and facial rigs MORE expressive (because I see your character doesn't seem to be really angry), so we know how the characters feel. I like the rigs, the sound effects, the music, and the movements.

That's all the help I can give you with this one.

Those 2 months definitely worth it anyways! Keep it up :D!!!!!!

Just now, Skjold said:

Skjold rules of commenting: comment before you've watched the entire video.

Also.. I honestly thought you were better at animating than this ._.

If thats a good or a bad thing, I'll let you decide.

I think it only appears like textures are weird because I messed the lighting since my computer was lagging like hell.:wacko:

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

None of them seem to be suffering the consequences. I wanna see some wounds as the animation goes on 

Those 2 months definitely worth it anyways! Keep it up :D!!!!!!

That's a good idea.. I'll try to do that in the future fight animations.

Thanks. :)

3 hours ago, CKGirl01 said:

you're way better doing animation then i am :D i just suck at it :S  but i don't suck at wallpapers :sweat:

i can't really do HD because internet wants to be a butt

Thanks..

I'm pretty sure you don't suck.. just keep going.. You wouldn't wanna see my my first animations. :P