Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Personally I really don't like having to create a facial rig for each and every one of my characters and this has been bugging me for quite some time so I was hoping that David could add like a option to toggle 3D features like eyes, mouth and other things like that. This could allow us to keep up with some of the huge animation programs out there but with a much easier to use interface.

Thanks for reading this,

ThomasAnimations

Well, you can use the same Facial Rig base as a template for your skins and get in a groove for making them.

The facial options are near impossible, and either way, David has stopped developing the software other than fixing some bugs.

There would be numerous problems with this, one being that each skin is unique, like my skin has eyes in a different position and size, and my mouth is right next to them. Also, just being able to "toggle" 3D features would have to change the skin itself to make room for the eyes and mouth. And as previously stated, all skins are unique.