Slime's Walk Cycle 2016

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! This is my current walk cycle for my animations.

----------------------------------------------------------

This walk cycle has some errors and is fixed in my newest animations that are to be released, but anyways, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And criticism is appreciated.

Just now, Skjold said:

I like the music choice but.. I think they only problem you have is that the knees go too high up. Also try and slow down the step. At the moment its way too fast.

3 minutes ago, Slime said:

This walk cycle has some errors and is fixed in my newest animations that are to be released

12 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Just pointing them out. If there are errors in it and you're planning on making an updated one why not just wait until you've made a final version?

I wasn't really in the mood to animate it again after i spent about 45 minutes making it.

Just now, Slime said:

I wasn't really in the mood to animate it again after i spent about 45 minutes making it.

Then continue the next day whenever you feel like animating. 45 minutes isnt very long.

I full-heartedly agree with Skjolds critiques but I just gotta say man, I'm pretty sure SKIBBZ's walk cycle video is almost exactly like this, can you at least be a bit more original and come up with ideas of your own?