Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

WARNING:

Before you begin I just want to say that... Anyone who signed up but didn't get featured in this episode will  appear in a future episode. You may either appear as cameo or a side character, it depends on the story so please don't rage against me. :)

This episode is 60 pages long (twice the amount of pages from last one) so there will be a ton of images, if the page is lagging, let it load for a few minutes.

PREVIOUS EPISODES:

OxCqQO2.png

EPISODE #2 "Experiments"

dhthjwV.png

K2r4Mzm.png

7TcHye5.png

1cPNSP3.png

ywNA2mB.png

3dsAiYo.png

rtwwysS.png

iNaBDmW.png

Ml3Zhiu.png

asCcIyX.png

F4negqM.png

wTFTVQs.png

1F74XYR.png

RTSxZSg.png

UcGcJi2.png

E2KQKAT.png

uxjZtXK.png

ojG1bot.png

28QR1n5.png

Z8RD6fS.png

JzSTnvx.png

emgsvYG.png

rFaVne6.png

l1fbEf7.png

fHzfIxY.png

LDxlPMO.png

zf2ELGw.png

YDI4F2c.png

sr9wDsf.png

W5PSsEb.png

nxpbYUg.png

I1sYJIC.png

v3lI7ph.png

synxleT.png

TDNKUir.png

RjVEyO3.png

Juz60ww.png

5UzxtsL.png

gSUs0RH.png

xEDKnjD.png

qMnritR.png

lFEdUun.png

DCrahsD.png

y8yeK7I.png

vcnkv91.png

4dAerS8.png

3DKFzAn.png

ssnml3Z.png

uBNzKF8.png

rIGhMYS.png

eZuuSo6.png

v8x8a92.png

zvVaxMS.png

RSjyh1W.png

K9Hz4kk.png

Rb4gs17.png

JuLxR4e.png

4vWGK26.png

N6cK0X7.png

2MnoBAL.png

SttoZ2X.png

END OF EPISODE #2

I really hope you liked it. A like and some feedback would be nice since this took A LOT of time to make.

Next episode will be hopefully up in 2 weeks.

NEXT EPISODE...

M9XjzIJ.png

Edited by MineRocker Animations

Actually, maybe a bit too much of filter, I know it's for the comic aspect but I think you can make one and changing it with like the newspaper printing rounds. idk if you see what I mean. But yeah ! Good !

I didn't remembered having made a candid for the skin tho x) But now I remember !

Just now, Nicolasev said:

Actually, maybe a bit too much of filter, I know it's for the comic aspect but I think you can make one and changing it with like the newspaper printing rounds. idk if you see what I mean. But yeah ! Good !

I didn't remembered having made a candid for the skin tho x) But now I remember !

Well.. I was thinking of using different filter or altering this effect a bit.

But doing that would take a ton of hours for 60 pages. :D

Just now, SKIBBZ said:

Oh hey, it's Exis. That guy I never used for anything.

Ontopic: This is a really interesting comic series, I really like how it's turning out so far. Pumped for episode 3! 

Hahah thanks.. I thought his look suits the crazy-scientist-villain type. So I used him.

He's gonna have a really good backstory. ;) 

Just now, Salaudo said:

"you cant stop the darkness!" do you watch The Flash?... just curious... nvm... nice comic! i loved it

YES!

I knew someone would notice. That's "You can't lockup the darkness." tho. :D

25 minutes ago, Lord Cat said:

Okay so I didn't die the first episode ,but I became infected

Hahah.. You did die now tho. :P

My conversation with James

James: Where am I?

Aix (me, because people dont watch me that much): Your in a comic now

James: What?

Aix: Your in a comic, we are being drawn in pencil

James: ....

Aix: Well, its not really pencil, its just some guy putting us in different poses to make up a story, and then putting us on a virtual "monitor" and a place called mineimator forums, and getting people reading us from left to right and up to down through every bit of the story. The pencil effect is from some image editor, and we were technically made by a person named David, but my creator was Bananimations, how about you?

James: *processing*

James: *explodes

ONTOPIC: what filter do you use, and what program do you use, this is neat!

Hmm.. Basically as I can tell, Exis is experimenting on people to possibly create a unstoppable army, and kills anyone who gets into his way. And judging by that your OC doesn't have any of his powers yet, I'm guessing that this is how he got his powers.

Offtopic: heh, my character has had a interesting life so far. Bad Guy who can fly airships, One of the raiders (possibly turned good) in the SkyRaider series and now hired by the government as agent.

Btw, sorry for the long stuff and holy cow, this is a awesome comic. Good plot, tension to add to the series and amazing graphics. Now if this became a full fledged graphic novel or comic book, I would buy it. 

Just now, Banananimator said:

ONTOPIC: what filter do you use, and what program do you use, this is neat!

I use Mine-imator (obviously) and Adobe After Effects.

The only effects I used are: Cartoon, Glow and Advanced Lightning to get this look. ;)

Some scenes have Photo Filter, Curves and Light Rays too.

Just now, MobKiller Animations said:

Hmm.. Basically as I can tell, Exis is experimenting on people to possibly create a unstoppable army, and kills anyone who gets into his way. And judging by that your OC doesn't have any of his powers yet, I'm guessing that this is how he got his powers.

Offtopic: heh, my character has had a interesting life so far. Bad Guy who can fly airships, One of the raiders (possibly turned good) in the SkyRaider series and now hired by the government as agent.

Btw, sorry for the long stuff and holy cow, this is a awesome comic. Good plot, tension to add to the series and amazing graphics. Now if this became a full fledged graphic novel or comic book, I would buy it. 

Thanks a lot. Your character will get a lot more interesting, trust me.

(To the point of being one of the answers to the story. ;) )

....Sabi ko na nga ba! ("I Knew it" in filipino if you did not understand....)..... it was my skin..... I love bows. *Including but not limited to: Minecraft Bows, Crysis 3 Bows, Battlefield 4 bows*

And i never expected to be added, i mean i put my oc in there but i did never expect for me to actually be added! =O

Edited by The Animator

Just now, Sturk said:

I Think you should make a MI series on this.. not comics but like video series ;) on your channel. 

Anyway this Series looks promising. Keep up the Good Work! :D

It is gonna be around 10 or 15 episodes for season 1 of the comic.

I think I might remake it with animation and voice acting after the comic is fully out. ;)

Good idea tho!