Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

I expected something like Photoshop Flowey...

I was going to make a version of Omega Flowey which is Allemn in the TV screen, 6 Souls being Steven, Finn, Gumball, Ruby, and Sapphire. I also thought of a version of "Your Best Nightmare" with the melodies being altered to other songs: Adventure Time theme song, We Are The Crystal Gems, Can I Play with Madness, Stronger Than You, and TAWOGB's theme song.

7 minutes ago, AbAppletic said:

The memes are coming in....

[snip]

Oh and I'm guessing you based this off Susano'o from Naruto? Looks very similair.

I don't watch Naruto. But, i've thought of making my character having a gem power which is creating a big holographic form.

Edited by Allemn

Just now, Allemn said:

I don't watch Naruto. But, i've thought of making my character having a gem power which is creating a bigger form.

Cool I guess.. 

15 minutes ago, Allemn said:

I was going to make a version of Omega Flowey which is Allemn in the TV screen, 6 Souls being Steven, Finn, Gumball, Ruby, and Sapphire. I also thought of a version of "Your Best Nightmare" with the melodies being altered to other songs: Adventure Time theme song, We Are The Crystal Gems, Can I Play with Madness, Stronger Than You, and TAWOGB's theme song.

Look... uhh... that's creative and all, but... really confusing. It's just I don't think that even makes sense, you know? 

1 hour ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

I expected something like Photoshop Flowey...

Same. I know I actually saw the word Photoshop Flowey on  UT soundtrack wiki and it was scarier than seeing the word Photoshop than Omega. It would be pretty crazy if this was actually Allemn merged with 'Flowey's final form'

Also if Flowey is gonna PS himself he should do it right. He looks like a flippin freak of robotics. How did Flowey become a robot or is he inside it? Is the screen streaming a close up on his face?! WHAT WERE THE CHARACTER DESIGN DEPARTMENT THINKING?!?!

Ontopic: dats a nice rig!