Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is why we use Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya and Aurora for intros.

No.

Nah seriously, I liked the camera movement, very realistic, but a little over the top. The text movement is very weird, but I can get past it. Why are all of the Steves just laying on the floor like that? Especially if one is still a live, why wasn't he breathing and was just stiff? It's creepy. The background is kinda cut, maybe fix it up and turn the brightness all the way up. Anyways, needs some work but it's OK. ^_^

1 minute ago, BAC0NB0Y_YT said:

No.

Nah seriously, I liked the camera movement, very realistic, but a little over the top. The text movement is very weird, but I can get past it. Why are all of the Steves just laying on the floor like that? Especially if one is still a live, why wasn't he breathing and was just stiff? It's creepy. The background is kinda cut, maybe fix it up and turn the brightness all the way up. Anyways, needs some work but it's OK. ^_^

Double post dude.Double post.

48 minutes ago, Skjold said:

When I clicked on this topic..

regret_this_decision_anchorman.gif

42 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y_YT said:

No.

35 minutes ago, Lumie said:

No plz, can people stop making intros with generic dubstep music and cameras with alzheimers  , it's stupid and cringy

*cough cough* this.

People can still make good Text/Minecraft intros in MI.

Why people don't use MI for intros ? 

just don't.

+ you don't need camera movement too frequently and the music, my intro for gaming is simple but I think it look gud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYge-0-Nf64

14 minutes ago, LucianAnimations said:

*cough cough* this.

It is fine, even if it's so simple, so generic and so dubstep-y

On 2016-05-07 at 10:29 PM, LucianAnimations said:

*cough cough* this.

-snip-

That intro isn't that good. The text movement was very awkward and so was the music, then a weird grey box came out of nowhere... Why?

And kind of I enjoyed the camera-movement in the start of the intro on this topic but the rest needed to be improved.

It's just that some things can never be considered good.

Even if, say, you made a ten-out-of-ten Hollywood movie of Velocitale (whatever on earth that is), it can't be "good". There's literally a fraction of a percent of a chance that it could really be considered good.

No generic-dubstep-text intro can truly be well-done without a thousand effects, and even then it'd just be Michael Bay garbage lacking any depth. It's got to be creative, maybe even original.