Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello,I have a request:

Can you watch this video,please:rolleyes:

Inspired by: CaZaKoJa / The Tan James

I am not going tocontinue this series cause it's really like reality,and I don't want that people says that I am a copycat.

Thank you if you watched it and don't forget to check out my channel.

Thank you for those people who respond,thanks to your advice and you Helped me so much!Thank you!?

I'm so sorry thati it just like reality,I will not continue this anymore,I am trying to make an anime animation if I can,but I need voice actors if I am going to make it.When I am animating this animation,I really like Cazakoja's video and I was literally want to animate like him and I don't have any fighting idea so yeah....But this time,Fairy Tail is my favorite now and it inspired me to make an anime Minecraft animation. So I will never continue this! Sorry for animating like TTJ,I wish you can forgive me. 

Hi,another request,can you check out my channel,please?!

I wish you understand me.....Thanks/thx!?????

Edited by ItzCacy YT

Hey uh... @Astro Animations...you may wanna see this

Ontopic:Your animation is definitely getting somewhere, and that inspired by TanJames is very evident
My advice would be to work on the sounds, as a lot were reused and don't fit the fighting scenario

Other than that, nice work :D

(I know  its inspired by the TTJ but it looks a little TOO much like it,as 80% of the vid best were something TTJ already did,and too be honost,if their was a funny approach to it,Good Job, cause you actually made my mourning :D)

But unlike most MGBS dispute it look being too similar to Reality 1,I can see some effort put in it L:

(But PLEASE,don't make another of your MGBS based off TTJs,I'm seeing TOO many wannabes/too much similarities of it)

You did put a disclaimer, along with the effort to create the animation, but try to create your own battle instead of basing it off of another. If I was going to attempt and create something similar to a Reality concept, then I would have tossed in the character's originalities in there along with most of my own skill and thoughts as well.

On 5/3/2016 at 6:06 AM, Tiedemies1 said:

1 thing: Add more scenery and just like @tditdatdwt said, better transitions. Please :|

please x1000

13 hours ago, LucianAnimations said:

If you want to make an MGB that's not like TTJ's, then think of your own ideas!

Edit:

Welp, I've realised that literally EVERYTHING is the same.

come up with your own ideas!

agreed

and probably more smoother animation and camera angle/movement :P if ya know what i mean? and heck its not too bad to have an inspiration, its just dont do it 100%, i am doing a "trailer" type thing and whats inspired my animation from TTJ is the scenery :P and just that

Edited by iRockstar12230