Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ok so, here is it, i'll MAYBE take requests and update the rig but it's not 100% sure.

i have nothing to say, i'll just show the features:

BTW: all the characters are the same skin, the skin in itself has a beard, but this one is just decoration, it can't change of color, also, to reskin the rig, you'll have to modify the "saiyan" skin that appears in the file.

goku hair:

B1RhxVh.png

to make it appear or recolor the hair, just search the folder named *goku hair* in the head, you'll have to make it visible.

vegeta hair:

NFFfTaW.png

the same as goku.

SSJ's:

this rig just has ssj 1 and 2 'cus the lack of motivation at the end, and basicly is a single hair that you'll use,to make it ssj2 all you do is make the hair bright, yeah, too much lack of motivation, but if this has too much feedback, i could update it to add all the features that isn't there, and some more that wheren't planned, like, more hairs, ONLY, if i feel like it and i reach succes with this, if i do, it would be better if you follow the topic to know it ;).

1:

N6aBFb9.png

2:

YtghwSq.png

aaaaand something i think nobody though that would appear when you saw the other photos, hope you like this ;).

ARMOR:

rIgZQ3L.png

yep, 3d armor with shoulders and... skirt? it's very cool right? i hug myself everytime i see that armor, it is parented in 2 folders, upper armor and lower armor, so you can make them invisible to match with your dreams saiyan armor, but to make invisible the shoulders, you'll have to make it invisible in itself, 'cus if you make invisible the folder, the 3d * chestdec * will dissappear too.

Well, i said that i wouldn't talk too much but as you see, i couldn't :sweat:, i hope you like too much the rig, and please! like it if it was worth it!

to download you just have to click any image, here's the link if there's an issue with them:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tcd0m8qb8oqachz/Saiyan+Rig+by+BBruce7815.rar

Goodbye!!

Edited by BBruce7815
grammar

11 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

it looks like he has hamburger on his stomach... :whistling: Just saying.

IMG_0013-2-1-cutout.jpg

i tryed to recreate that, using bright and dark yellow scales to you to know that they are different *slices*

Just now, BBruce7815 said:

-snip(er)-

i tryed to recreate that, using bright and dark yellow scales to you to know that they are different *slices*

i know, i haven't watched Dragon Ball and (surprisingly) i know that it has stole slices. (probably because my friend is a huge DBZ fan)

4 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

i know, i haven't watched Dragon Ball and (surprisingly) i know that it has stole slices. (probably because my friend is a huge DBZ fan)

same here, am not used to watch it but since my best friend and my cousin are big fans of that anime, i had the need to create this.