BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Animated teaser (No spoilers)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi! Yay! Now I bring you an animation about the new BvS movie. No, don't worry, I haven't watched the movie yet, so I wouldn't know how to spoil you.

I did this in like 2 days. I did the rigs and then I started animating. After watching the animation you may be saying "PLEASE RELEASE THE RIGS!!!!!"

Well, there's a high probability of the Batman rig being released, but I'm not pretty sure about the Superman rig... I may keep it...

Anyways, here you have the link to the video:

Watch it in 1080p! :)

Spoiler

Aaaaand for those people who are about to complain about Superman's "ugly" glowing eyes, yes, I forgot to turn off those...

I realised that at the middle of the rendering. I was like "Nope, no way I'm rendering all of that AGAIN".

Don't be afraid of giving it a like! It took some time :)

Edited by -StickyMations-

6 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

Botmon's movements are to robotic...

and DC sucks, you should've done spiderman introduced in civil war...

Well, he is in a robotic suit, so I made it like that.

Also... you shouldn't focus on if DC sucks or not, you should focus on the other things like the sfx, lightining, etc.

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

Well, he is in a robotic suit, so I made it like that.

Also... you shouldn't focus on DC, you should focus on the other things like the sfx, lightining, etc.

cant get pass the main focus of the animation, which is is DC...

and i wasnt talking about botmon in the suit, i wasw talking about before. his moevements in the suit was barely visible...

5 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

and i wasnt talking about botmon in the suit, i wasw talking about before. his moevements in the suit was barely visible...

I still don't get your point, be more specific, you mean at 0:00 or at 0:24?

2 hours ago, SDWAN said:

Why do you Dislike DC exactly?

no plot, all action... usually stupid action... unnesisarily violent, no humor to relieve the drama... it's all around, kinda like a poorly written x-men movie...

Just now, geotrax2001 said:

no plot, all action... usually stupid action... unnecessarily violent, no humor to relieve the drama... it's all around, kinda like a poorly written x-men movie...

Have you actually watched/ seen anything by DC. If not. I suggest watching/ reading The Dark Knight returns part 1/ part 2. it only seems Like you are addressing some of the few DC movies with poor reception. DC movies were meant to be dark so if you're used to how Marvel does it. I can understand...

11 hours ago, SDWAN said:

Have you actually watched/ seen anything by DC. If not. I suggest watching/ reading The Dark Knight returns part 1/ part 2. it only seems Like you are addressing some of the few DC movies with poor reception. DC movies were meant to be dark so if you're used to how Marvel does it. I can understand...

it's not the darkness of the movies, it's the lack of plot...

and i'm basing the over done violence on the comics...

the joker cutting off his own face just to make a point to batman? that was unnecisarily violent to an extreme...

and dont get me started on when the joker skinned batgirls father alive...

Edited by geotrax2001

1 hour ago, geotrax2001 said:

lack of plot? pffff, see some batman animated movies.

overdone violence, yeah, it's right, but it's justified, the villains in this universe are psycopaths and cold heart mans, they don't care of how many blood they lose, the most part of that villains just have an objetive in his lifes, killing the hero, and would do everything to acomplish that goal.

2 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

the joker cutting off his own face just to make a point to batman? that was unnecisarily violent to an extreme...

and dont get me started on when the joker skinned batgirls father alive...

Joker is a psychopath...

2 hours ago, SDWAN said:

Joker is a psychopath...

who's unnecisarily violent...

there's no real point to his character, aside from being a pain in the butt to batman...

dc takes the violence of their characters way to far on a regular basis is all i'm saying...

I rather liked it, for what it was trying to do.

The glowing eyes were nice, and I liked the atmosphere.

I would have liked to see a little more "Life" in the body parts of the models. Bruce before he gets into the suite, and while Supes is in the air, I think, both needed a little extra.

Cool over all. ^_^

PS, I love Stan Lee! But I would rather watch animated Bats. xD Yay comics... lol

14 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Do you realize you just posted on a MONTHS old topic? I was like 200 rep when I posted this lmao.

Also I don't quite like sometimes to use someone else's work :sweat:

+ Skibbz's eye rig is not the "ERMAGHERD SO FREAKIN GOOD" and sticky's rigging style's better.