Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z0jpodeg8k&feature=youtu.be

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-z0jpodeg8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My minecraft animated series trailer! Made all in Mine-Imator!

Edited by HopeDoesGaming
for some reason, the youtube video won't show up for me on the embed code.

It is best for you to improve before making big animations, maybe do test animations to help you learn what Mine-imator can do, because you do need to learn...

If you need help with anything or you want to download resources, then this is a good place to be, but try not to ask questions too frequently. :thumbsup:

Just now, HopeDoesGaming said:

is there anyway I could improve? Please reply on videos and etc. that could help. I am a new so... and I want to get this series out as soon as possible.

It is best to take your time, try and work hard on your animations, you also could use 'transitions', they are found in the Keyframe option when you click on an object.

Also, if you want to reply to a comment on the forums, click on 'Quote' under the message.

41 minutes ago, Holy Knight said:

It is best to take your time, try and work hard on your animations, you also could use 'transitions', they are found in the Keyframe option when you click on an object.

Also, if you want to reply to a comment on the forums, click on 'Quote' under the message.

Yeah, transitions are good, unless you abuse them, stick with linear for the most part

10 hours ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Yeah, transitions are good, unless you abuse them, stick with linear for the most part

Thank you good, sir! I will keep that in note.

11 hours ago, Holy Knight said:m

Thank you so much, Again, I did post this in the "test" section. I plan to work 8 hours a weekend and maybe 3 hours a week on this project! (mainly due to homework and such.)

I plan to take my time, do the very best, and all that. I checked out your youtube channel. Pretty good! :) Thanks again.