Time Lord Mechanics Needed (team for Dr.Who animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I just got a brilliant idea and without thinking about production time, writing or anyone's idea conflicting with my own. Have decided to start assembling a team.
The animation is a Doctor Who one. So if you can't stand working on such animation it's best you leave your hate comment and leave now

It's a simple idea so far: Someone(animators maybe) in an out of control TARDIS, go through space, go through time vortex, crash on Earth or planet somewhere.
I'm aiming for at least one rigger and one animator. But I'll take all the help I can get. I'm aiming for at least one rigger and one animator. But I'll take all the help I can get.

So if you're a freelance twelve year old looking for something to kill time and ultimately give up on, then this is the project for you!
I don't actually plan on giving up on this so please don't take that literally.

PS: You don't have to be 12.

Edited by Nickolias

On 4/29/2016 at 10:18 PM, Nickolias said:

I just got a brilliant idea and without thinking about production time, writing or anyone's idea conflicting with my own. Have decided to start assembling a team.
The animation is a Doctor Who one. So if you can't stand working on such animation it's best you leave your hate comment and leave now

It's a simple idea so far: Someone(animators maybe) in an out of control TARDIS, go through space, go through time vortex, crash on Earth or planet somewhere.
I'm aiming for at least one rigger and one animator. But I'll take all the help I can get. I'm aiming for at least one rigger and one animator. But I'll take all the help I can get.

So if you're a freelance twelve year old looking for something to kill time and ultimately give up on, then this is the project for you!
I don't actually plan on giving up on this so please don't take that literally.

PS: You don't have to be 12.

I am a TARDIS mechanic, type 27 to be exact. As well as an animatior, and rigger. The perfect package