Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's been a while since I've seen a true, cohesive animation by a guy learning the software and getting settled in. This reminds so much of starting off with Mine-imator, but you even tackled the challenge of using a Face Rig.  :thumbsup:

You even used the same royalty-free song as I did getting started.  xD

2 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

It's been a while since I've seen a true, cohesive animation by a guy learning the software and getting settled in. This reminds so much of starting off with Mine-imator, but you even tackled the challenge of using a Face Rig.  :thumbsup:

Well thank you :sweat:

35 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

so, if you know who is still learning. then am i? cuz i dont even know  im bad or good

4 minutes ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

so, if you know who is still learning. then am i? cuz i dont even know  im bad or good

You're currently at the Advanced Testing stage. Soon you'll be trying your luck at full-length animations and how you train over the next few months will decide your true style in Mine-imator.  :D

You should try to make test animations where to try out different things, advanced movements, better background options etc. etc. That way you will learn a lot really fast.