Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A few months ago I've posted that me and a few of my friends were working on a Modded Multiplayer Minigame for Minecraft.

Well... It's almost done and there will be 7 maps when it's released with the server opening. Here are the previews of those maps.

I'm planning on releasing this modpack in 1-2 months. There's still a ton of redstone work to do. I hope you like it. :)

61H464C.jpg

Just now, hiendiep55 said:

Alot of call of duty map

Yeah.. 4 Maps from Black Ops 2, 1 from MW2 and 1 from Ghosts to be exact. Sandstorm is the only original one.

But I edited these maps a lot and the gamemode is not gonna be TDM. So the gameplay is very different from CoD.

The only reason I picked maps from CoD series is because they are good maps to play tactically. :)

Just now, Skjold said:

..Did you actually make thost Highrise and Hijacked maps..? Cause i've seen some very similar maps. (yes.. i know they're from cod)

No. I'm not the original creator of those maps. I've just used them.

But I edited all of these maps to fit the type of game I'm creating.

1 hour ago, MineRocker Animations said:

It's a modpack that I'm making. (With Flans mod guns, Exo-suits, shaders and bunch of other mods)Gonna be a 3v3 or 4v4 multiplayer based game. I'm gonna post more details soon. :D

sounds super cool.

cant wait to see it. 

btw: are gamers (like my gaming channel) allowed to record on it?

On 4/25/2016 at 9:18 AM, MineRocker Animations said:

Yeah.. 4 Maps from Black Ops 2, 1 from MW2 and 1 from Ghosts to be exact. Sandstorm is the only original one.

But I edited these maps a lot and the gamemode is not gonna be TDM. So the gameplay is very different from CoD.

The only reason I picked maps from CoD series is because they are good maps to play tactically. :)

Any modes,loadout, and what modpack are going to be?

2 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

Any modes,loadout, and what modpack are going to be?

On 25.04.2016 at 6:52 PM, MineRocker Animations said:

It's a modpack that I'm making. (With Flans mod guns, Exo-suits, shaders and bunch of other mods)Gonna be a 3v3 or 4v4 multiplayer based game. I'm gonna post more details soon. :D