Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello People, today we search Members for:

ubON87a.png

Okay, so, who are you?

Other Life Studios is a group of (currently) five people with their own Youtube Channel

and Skype Chat. We are making Animations, from Random Animations (Like the SkywarsAnimation)

to a Big Project, "Another Lifeform" . 

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNW-wtkSNtIYisrm_3XeWTA

The Video there is old, and not really good. Thats also why we need more members.

Why do you need more Members?

Because, it is  hard to  start a Series with five people, and none of them are Voice Actors.

Also, with more people, there is less work for Everyone.

What members  do you currently have?

We have:

- A Project leader/Story writer/Script Writer/Animator/Artist

-One Texture maker

-Two Animators, one of them is also a Rigger

- One Particle Creator

What is with this "Another Lifeform" project?

The Series, "Another Lifeform" is a (Edit: Medival) Series about the Three Races of the "Creai" and Spiders.

The Creai are based on the Texture look of Creepers, they have their Language that I (The Project leader)

am currently making. Every Episode is planned to be around 10 minutes long. Thats why we need more Members too.

We already have 16 Sites big Script for the first Episode.

"Another Lifeform" is also the Priority in the Team. 

And Random Animations?

With that, we mean Animations that are made between the Episodes, because it could take long to only write the Script.

Examples:

-Minigame Animations

-Little Animations with their Story

And so on.

What do you need?

We need:

-Animators 

-Riggers/Skin creators

-Image Editor

-Sound creator/Editor (Not completly needed but it would be good to have one)

We prefer people who can do multiple of these things (good). Or people who are very good at one thing.

Also needed is Creativity and a bit of discipline. You should be able to Answer once a day, or once two days.

How do I enter?

Write a little Text with:

-Your name

-Youtube Channel (If you don´t have one, don´t ignore)#

-Skype name (Skype is needed, you can PM me  the name if you want)

-What you want to do

- Something that shows how good your at it (Picture, Video etc.)

-Country (Europe is prefered due to Time zone Problems)

-Why do you want to Join

-What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are.

-How often you can be Active

-Other things you want to tell us.

Please try not coping the key points.

What Happens if I´m chosen?

If you are picked, you will get a Skype Friend Request from me

and you´ll be added to the chat, you also then get Information for 

"Another Lifeform".

Write under this post or PM me if you want to join.

Greetings

Other Life Studios

Edit: No OffTopic Posts here.

Edited by [OLS]CreeperAnimations

@_X̗̗́_ We need to become organised...WE NEED TO BOOT BFMATIONS!!!
Ontopic:I won't join the group since I am already part of one, but your plans seem pretty organised for anyone that is starting out

Edited by SquareToDare

I'm already a member, but if u look at the channel art for https://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryShackYT and https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbeatsminecraft u can see im a somewhat good image creator/editor. (idk why im just not messaging u on skype for this)

Edited by JaioCraft

I immediately see "sound creator/edit" and I think 'ayyyy'

I can also voice act so here's this.

I go by Pixelity or Andrew on the internet. I'm not giving away my real name, so that's not until anyone agrees to anything. Andrew is just similar to my middle name. My YouTube channel is MusicalPixelDroid. My skype name is musicalpixeldroid. I would like to edit sounds and if needed edit voices and produce music for the show. I could also voice act if needed. This is a link to my soundcloud page where I work on electronic music: https://soundcloud.com/relive-reactions. I live in the USA, but I tend to stay up late which I guess could help at least. I would like to join the team because I don't have much to do, and I need something to do or I start to kinda feel depressed. My strengths are in music and storywriting, so that could help. My weaknesses are that I tend to procrastinate if I don't want to do something. This includes schoolwork and I end up getting bad grades. My parents usually then take my computer access which may lead to not being able to be on often. I like baked potatoes.

Edited by TheDroidMPD

Name: Ninja Dino

Youtube Channel: Ninja Dino

Skype Name: Tyranno zix

What I want to do: Probably animate, but I do know how to use Adobe After Effects.

Something that shows how good your at it: Here are some pictures of my characters posing, and some after effects in the background. The rigs are also made by me (note that the one in the middle is kinda old): 

4Qbyv0U.png

ZvP2Deh.png 

w3tqN8x.png

Why do I want to Join: I feel like it would be fun to be part of an animation team, and work together on something. I also want to show of my animation creating talents.

What do I think my strengths and weaknesses are: I am great at animation, but not like super duper and amazing great. I am good at after effects, and I usually make good camera angles. Those would be my strengths. One of my weaknesses is that im not very good at fighting animations, and Im not very good with sound effects when I make my animations.

How often can I be active: Probably all the days of the week except sunday. I also have school for seven hours so I usually wake up at 5 am where I live, and animate for an hour and a half, and then I get back on once I get back from school.

Other things I want to tell you: I haven't uploaded recently on my youtube channel so I don't recommend you to go there if you wanna see my animation skills. I also know how to make minecraft mods, and make lots of mob models while im doing so. 

Edited by Ninja Dino