Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I always hated the look of the other Sonic rigs, they looked too out of proportion. So, I present to you a decent looking Sonic rig!

jsQY4qX.png

I currently have basic arm, leg, and head movements done. I intend to also add finger articulation, a mouth, and possibly eyelids.

I made this rig by ripping the Unleashed Sonic model and putting that into Binvox. I then accordingly coloured the eyes, shoes, fur, gloves, and skin.

Let me know what you think!

3 minutes ago, LJ said:

well, I do if teh shape requires it. I'm too lazy to do it in MI

anyweys, I tink you shud moov teh showders up and werk on teh pupils a bit maybe. Other than dat pritty guud

watch out xD Frossa warned me about using another font ._.

1 hour ago, TT_TheJunior said:

Well, I do. I've been doing that since the 0.6.2 days...

Yeah, but that's what people did back in 0.6.2, I wasn't there so I'm not sure if they had spheres or texture mapping, idk

12 hours ago, TT_TheJunior said:

I made this rig by ripping the Unleashed Sonic model and putting that into Binvox.

So you basically did nothing?

5 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

So you basically did nothing?

Not really. I had to colour the model accordingly, as well as tear the model apart for rigging, and then I put the model together. So it's not just doing nothing.