[CLOSED] The "Elytra" Collab! [Separate from MATH]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sword%252520draw.pngI have tree questions, First, Can third party softwares like Blender be used for this collab? There were those stupid, unproductive collars which ONLY let Mine-Imator users enter, neglecting and ignoring all other entries which seemed far much better. 

Second, IF I enter, Can I have the Elytras look like these in this pic here? Or should I change it to original? 

Third, IF I enter (Again), can I put these chain weapons together with the elytras in the scene?

I'd be greatly happy to join :)

12 hours ago, HP Feathersen said:

Sword%252520draw.pngI have tree questions, First, Can third party softwares like Blender be used for this collab? There were those stupid, unproductive collars which ONLY let Mine-Imator users enter, neglecting and ignoring all other entries which seemed far much better. 

Second, IF I enter, Can I have the Elytras look like these in this pic here? Or should I change it to original? 

Third, IF I enter (Again), can I put these chain weapons together with the elytras in the scene?

I'd be greatly happy to join :)

1. ALL every Animating programs that can animating Minecraft are allow.

2. I don't think so but, you can use the Minecraft's Original Elytra first then transform to that thing.

3. Sure, why not? You can put anything in your entry.

7 hours ago, AndyBTTF said:

Can we use a program, other then M-I, like I mainly use Cinema 4D, can I use it? (Along w/ AE)

Sure!

1 hour ago, Lord-Y said:

done! :thumbsup:

Please PM your entry with file video.