Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What would be the best game making thing (yup, thing) for making a.. uuh game? xD I'd like to make a team, (Nut like da last 1)

If you wanna help, tell me what is the best thing to use (I dunno blendah or untiyt 4d)... (Or gaemaker)(A lot) Anyway, tell me what you wanna do (Music, modelling, sprite? Map, programming, anything else?... Oh and character select if we do da smesh thing)

Thank yeh! :D

Hopefully some maps could be:

Final Destination,

Judgement Hall,

a forest.

A cave?

The End,

The Nether,

The... uhh... Another Undertale map?

TEM SHOP duhh.

My Skype Sonicxryan

Pplz who help:

Me (duuhhh) Moosik, sum sprites

DanDaAwesome (Dats his name rite?) Moosik? (xD)

LJ Moosik, (Too lazy to read the comments xD its early... I think it was icons?)

Nicolasev (Maybe) Sprites, moosik

Edited by Sonicxryan

Hmm... digital is hard, but if you'd like me to create something on noteblock studio, it could be a piece of cake. I'd want to see the quality of this production and make sure there's something to create for, since music is the LAST component of a game. I will not give out my Skype.

1 minute ago, Ocelot said:

Hmm... digital is hard, but if you'd like me to create something on noteblock studio, it could be a piece of cake. I'd want to see the quality of this production and make sure there's something to create for, since music is the LAST component of a game. I will not give out my Skype.

So we have 3 music designers (2 using nbs) and 2 sprite artists. We could program something slightly better than a NES game in a month with this team

Lets keep it up

1 minute ago, Nicolasev said:

Oh I can also make music, I've been trying some noteblock studios musics and they sounds good I think.

And I can bearly make the first 10 notes of megalovania. I guess I will do a bit of moosik but ill leave it mostly to u guys

2 hours ago, AcidGaming said:

Use RPG Maker

Its easier than game maker

We might be making a smash one xD We haven't decided yet tho xD

12 hours ago, Nicolasev said:

here's some old sprites I made cuz I was bored.

x7SmeYG.png

Looks great!