Fix vanilla foliage

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yes or no for vanilla  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should vines, leaves, desert color, be fixed and the masa biome be added to vanilla?

• Yes!
    • No.

Now before someone says "But Pika, you're just greedy to have your mod in Vanilla.", I'm not. I just think the things that my mod fixed, should be put into Vanilla Mine-imator. I mean, it's quite easy to fix the foilage. For example, for the leaves, I just copy-pasted some code from how the other leaves(Oak, Jungle) are rendered, and for the vines, I just made the color be "null" and applied the leaves model so it uses the biome color. The desert/savanna color is litteraly just changing a couple values to "0, 255"(or "255, 0"). The Mesa just checks if the 21st biome is selected, and if it is, it doesn't use the biome color file, it just uses a stored color value.(Which is what Minecraft does with the Mesa color, Hex:9E814D, RGB: 158, 129, 77(That's the exact color Minecraft uses.))

I think that people shouldn't have to download a modification of Mine-imator in order to have these simple things, fixed.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC