Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, ÜberKiller said:

it's probably better if you don't search it up

thrust trust me if you look at one image you will understand why.

Well I did before you came along and let me just say. I can't stop getting that feeling to puke

4 minutes ago, Voxy said:

In a world, far far away where Nicolasev is composed at 70% of salt.

He's not being salty tho.

He's actually kinda right, you should've gave at least a little bit of constructive criticism.

My opinion:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rig looks really nice imo, even if I don't like the source material all that much, you've still got a lot of talent in rigging.

Good job, sir.

32 minutes ago, MustardBlock said:

He's not being salty tho.

He's actually kinda right, you should've gave at least a little bit of constructive criticism.

My opinion:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rig looks really nice imo, even if I don't like the source material all that much, you've still got a lot of talent in rigging.

Good job, sir.

but amine is cancur ;-;