ADMIN ABUSE!!! (Minecraft Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How'dy guys, Vixel here, a few of you might recognise me as a speedartist/wallpaper maker. I wanted to try something new so I made a full length animation about an admin who abuses his powers I also included a few of you guys, make sure to point out your name in the video!

Just now, LucianAnimations said:

In the chat yes

or is it the one that flies while the admin is holding the blazerod?

close but not quite, here is the time-stamp 0:44 also thanks for watching and hey it would be great if you could suggest ideas for more, maybe an idea for a wallpaper or animation?

14 minutes ago, Vixel said:

close but not quite, here is the time-stamp 0:44 also thanks for watching and hey it would be great if you could suggest ideas for more, maybe an idea for a wallpaper or animation?

Took a while to find that! Sneaky little lowered-alpha David.

15 minutes ago, Vixel said:

Idea: For an animation, try doing one about haxing!

18 minutes ago, Kaxx said:

Sometimes I'm an abusive admin on ScorchPvP, but I only did that once because a guy was IP ban evading....

But, on-topic. I think you did great with this animation! I NEED MORE

Thanks! Please suggest and also make sure to subscribe :) pls

15 minutes ago, Allemn said:

I want more!

I'll make moar!

13 minutes ago, IHaz0Cape said:

This was funny! :D

Glad it made you chuckle!