Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Skjold said:

y u no gavel?!

Nope, i have been there but left the place cuz no more quests. Hehe. (There are some left but too high lvl to me.)

Just now, Emanatronic said:

May want to tone down the bloom just a little...  :wacko:

Nah, i like the bloom.

1 minute ago, Caeden117 said:

I remember when I played WynnCraft <3 That was a very nice experience (Until i had to XP farm by repeatedly doing the dungeons up to the animal one)

Theres the Province of Gavel now, allowing lvl 40-59 ppl to farm XP there. (theres lots and lots of new quests, i recommend to go check that place out. you need boat tho because its other side the ocean.)

Edited by Tiedemies1

Just now, Tiedemies1 said:

Theres the Province of Gavel now, allowing 40-59 ppl to farm XP there. (theres lots and lots of new quests, i recommend to go check that place out. you need boat tho because its other side the ocean.)

I left that server before Gavel was released, maybe I should go there some time this week (I have spring break)

Just now, Caeden117 said:

I left that server before Gavel was released, maybe I should go there some time this week (I have spring break)

Alright, Also theres ALOT of new stuff, like new uhh requirements for armor 'n' other, i advice you to first identify your stuff then use the skill points. i had to go to the tower of ascension or amnesia and had to buy one scroll for one le, it annoyed me.