Steven Universe Intro│Preview│Minecraft animation│

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi to everyone, I am working in aproject that is this.....the intro of steven universe....and well....here is a preview

But there is a think that do not let me finish the animation, and it is because I want a camper rig, I am requesting it please, inside it should have the space to transport a human (greg) and please if you can make it of the color of the Mr. Universe´s camper

don't forget to comment like and suscribe :) ...please help me if you want this incredible animation :)

Bye Bye,

On 4/12/2016 at 1:16 PM, PabloSnow said:

please help me if you want this incredible animation 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but, this isn't that impressive, and nobody needs to subscribe to help you finish it. Mine-Imator is completely free, meaning that you're just trying to find an excuse to rail in subscribers for a mediocre clip.

On 12/19/2018 at 10:56 PM, Sticknub said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but, this isn't that impressive, and nobody needs to subscribe to help you finish it. Mine-Imator is completely free, meaning that you're just trying to find an excuse to rail in subscribers for a mediocre clip.

Well...i did it anyway, is a little late, maybe you should have posted that 2 or 1 years  ago hahaha

5 hours ago, PabloSnow said:

Well...i did it anyway, is a little late, maybe you should have posted that 2 or 1 years  ago hahaha

haha yeah, sorry for coming across as rude

Edited by Sticknub