Custom Girly Player Rig(Private)

2 hours ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

I think you need to add...

Actually I think I don't even need to mention what's wrong here.

Actually I know EXACTLY what's missing,it's one of the most important things that make a girl feminine it's the Bo-

Um...

Bombshell hair :D

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

11 hours ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Actually I know EXACTLY what's missing,it's one of the most important things that make a girl feminine it's the Bo-

Um...

Bombshell hair :D

i never said anything about their biological side

Edited by EnderHamner

49 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Hmph. Give this person some slack, sure the rig may not look entirely like the female rig you were expecting but that doesn't give you the right to treat it like trash. He's a new guy/girl, we've all been there once.

thank you! but its been half a year...

2 minutes ago, MineRocker Animations said:

As much as I like watching the flame war.. I think this should be locked before getting too ridiculous. :D 

yeah, probably :P even though half my topics are like this, i hid the last one because everybody said i copied another person...

3 hours ago, x3j50 said:

A stereotypical female introduced in a form of a rig?

Dont. Just...dont..

it was meant to be female me. not stereotyping, really. i know better than that. i was really thinking it would be female me.

2 hours ago, Heavenira said:

You guys are mean. You're treating him horribly. I don't recall ever seeing the crowd acting like this.

thank you!

2 hours ago, EnderHamner said:

it was meant to be female me. not stereotyping, really. i know better than that. i was really thinking it would be female me

Thats actually clears things up a little.

I mean what if the female version of him is this.....orcish abomanation(no offense)

Locked due to derailing off a side of a mountain, jeez.

18 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Hmph. Give this person some slack, sure the rig may not look entirely like the female rig you were expecting but that doesn't give you the right to treat it like trash. He's a new guy/girl, we've all been there once.

10 hours ago, Heavenira said:

You guys are mean. You're treating him horribly. I don't recall ever seeing the crowd acting like this.

Thanks for being mature Skibbz & Heavenira, good to see maturity in topics like these.

13 hours ago, Kaxx said:

Requesting lock please 

Kaxx, instead of creating a useless comment, you can simply report the topic and request a lock, rather than hoping a mod will drop by and see your comment out of the 76 here.