Mine-imator "Improved Foliage" Mod [1.0.6]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Nicolasev said:

I still want MI 2.0

jk great job

Since David is basically not adding new features to Mine-Imator, then i find it highly unlikely we can get this.

EDIT: I just noticed the white text, sorry :/

Edited by Mimo FanGamer
oops

3 hours ago, AbAppletic said:

Yes it is hard. I bet you don't know how to print "Hello World" in to a terminal using basic JAVA. programming isn't as easy as you think.

:facepalm: I hate repeating myself.

joke

[johk] /dʒoʊk/

noun
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

23 hours ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Can we change the subject? I mean, I post a mod that improves Mine-imator foliage, and everyone starts thinking I can code anything.

To be fair, I'm still scratching me head over how you manage to make that "Custom Biomes" thing.
I got pretty close but I still have no clue as to how you split that into two values, or if you set it to go to a white point in the texture and recolor it, or maybe you used a whole new file altogether.
Needless to say, I think them thinking you can code anything is a fairly reasonable thought.

Dear me I took this at an approach much too complex! This is actually a fairly simple principle, as it seems

Edited by Mooshim

On 4/11/2016 at 1:13 PM, Mooshim said:

Dear me I took this at an approach much too complex! This is actually a fairly simple principle, as it seems

Well, getting it in is easy, but now there's this bug that crashes the program whenever you open a project that has a Background object. (Currently I'm working it out with David on getting it fixed.)

12 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Well, getting it in is easy, but now there's this bug that crashes the program whenever you open a project that has a Background object. (Currently I'm working it out with David on getting it fixed.)

Oh. Hopefully you get it fixed - It's a great mod!

Ok... I cannot create a new project. It gets created, but I cannot open it. I can open any other project though..

And yes I do have version 2.

Spoiler

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of  Step Event0
for object app:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,5] out of range [1,5] - -1.recent_filename(100569,5)
at gml_Script_recent_add
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_recent_add (line 0)
gml_Script_app_update_recent
gml_Script_app_event_step
gml_Object_app_Step_0

Also, your member title has a typo: Modder not Moder

Edited by AbAppletic

4 hours ago, AbAppletic said:

Ok... I cannot create a new project. It gets created, but I cannot open it. I can open any other project though..

And yes I do have version 2.

Reveal hidden contents

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of  Step Event0
for object app:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,5] out of range [1,5] - -1.recent_filename(100569,5)
at gml_Script_recent_add
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_app_Step_0

I've asked David about it, and he said it's a bug with Vanilla, and he doesn't know what causes it.

As soon as I click on a texture it gives me this.

Spoiler

of Draw Event
for object app:

DoConv :1: illegal array use
at gml_Script_menu_list_init
stack frame is
gml_Script_menu_list_init (line 0)
gml_Script_draw_button_menu
gml_Script_tab_frame_editor_texture
gml_Script_panel_draw_content
gml_Script_panel_draw
gml_Script_panel_area_draw
gml_Script_window_draw
gml_Script_app_event_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

1 minute ago, RainbowFox8391 said:

As soon as I click on a texture it gives me this.

Hide contents

of Draw Event
for object app:

DoConv :1: illegal array use
at gml_Script_menu_list_init
stack frame is
gml_Script_menu_list_init (line 0)
gml_Script_draw_button_menu
gml_Script_tab_frame_editor_texture
gml_Script_panel_draw_content
gml_Script_panel_draw
gml_Script_panel_area_draw
gml_Script_window_draw
gml_Script_app_event_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

Can you tell me how to re-make this so I can trigger the bug myself?

5 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Can you tell me how to re-make this so I can trigger the bug myself?

Let's say if I make a "Roofed rainforest' I try to change the texture and it gives me that.

I have no idea if it is random but it happens to me.

edit: How do you find the "Custom Biomes" thing?

Edited by RainbowFox8391

On 10/04/2016 at 3:15 AM, PikaMasterzMC said:

-Snippity Snip snip-

i just started this and made a new project and i got this

of  Step Event0
for object app:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,21] out of range [1,21] - -1.recent_filename(100569,21)
at gml_Script_recent_add
stack frame is
gml_Object_app_Step_0

plz fix