Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys,

Me and my friend are making a minecraft animaiton called We are the only hackers here. to start our chanell off but I need some people to help me in animaiting this is how you can apply 

P.S Everyone who helped will get a special shout out in our chanell :) Lyrics and music will be on me and my friend. I'll try to help in animaiting but I need your help.

Name (In game NOT  irl):

are you good in animaiting (good in what exactly designing,editing etc):

do you know how to make rigs!?(We need this badly!)"

Thanks for your time Regards,

Pro_Slendy

The song title just gave me the idea that you're trying to make something cool, dark and edgy with emo-like characters that use guns and stuff to fight [insert evil thing here].

Sadly, i don't have any of that stuff. Like, nothing at all. Not even animation! My animations are bouncy, fast and cartoonish.

Just now, willingsas said:

The song title just gave me the idea that you're trying to make something cool, dark and edgy with emo-like characters that use guns and stuff to fight [insert evil thing here].

Sadly, i don't have any of that stuff. Like, nothing at all. Not even animation! My animations are bouncy, fast and cartoonish.

Nice thanks for ur idea will try

a

Name (In game NOT  irl): Astro_Cat_MD

are you good in animaiting (good in what exactly designing,editing etc): Slightly above average at animation (I can do... you know... REALISTIC looking animation slightly above average, and I'm quite a master at cartoony :D. No editing software, so not that. an example of my animation in a video that displays both realistic and cartoony:

Spoiler

do you know how to make rigs!?(We need this badly!): yes, indeed, I do know how to make rigs. not the best rigs, but average rigs nonetheless. an example of this:

Spoiler

LtKZoiF.png

lA7FnT0.png

2sAXQgA.png

3 minutes ago, Batmon_gamors said:

name: batmon_gamors

skillz: editing(i use adobe premier, after effects and sony vegas) i also like to consider myself pretty decent at animating

sry idk how to make riggs

Good if u can edit thts amazing and will help alot

21 minutes ago, Super Gohan Gamer said:

I can help both animating and rigging and effects if u need em

Name:Super Gohan Gamer

yes I'm good at animating and effects

you can contact me through skype wich is : gohangamer04

Great ill add u in skype

9 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

Name (In game NOT  irl): Astro_Cat_MD

are you good in animaiting (good in what exactly designing,editing etc): Slightly above average at animation (I can do... you know... REALISTIC looking animation slightly above average, and I'm quite a master at cartoony :D. No editing software, so not that. an example of my animation in a video that displays both realistic and cartoony:

Hide contents

do you know how to make rigs!?(We need this badly!): yes, indeed, I do know how to make rigs. not the best rigs, but average rigs nonetheless. an example of this:

Hide contents

LtKZoiF.png

lA7FnT0.png

2sAXQgA.png

Great how can i contact you?