Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

10 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I actually like the more darker and gloomy themed wallpapers. I usually don't see a lot of those here. 

I really like the un-saturated tone for visuals if you haven't noticed. 

Are you living under a rock?

3 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

something something something edge

Preeety sure people just aren't fond of any dark wallpapers done right. 'The inner darkness' is an overused cliche, but like all cliches if they are done right they are fine enough. This is not an example of that.

I just make anything that comes to mind. Also, what would be a good example of inner darkness? (This wallpaper is a more exaggerated version of what happens before the last wallpaper in this topic.)

5 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Here, I made it more Sonory.

-snip-

But I don't like filters. ;~;

20 hours ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

I just make anything that comes to mind. Also, what would be a good example of inner darkness? (This wallpaper is a more exaggerated version of what happens before the last wallpaper in this topic.)

My b I forgot this was a still standing question. I'll give you a well-rounded response to it:

Fighting against your inner darkness is the implication that a person can be nice and be evil, even though they are often seen as nice. Being evil often stems from any things they take interest to that would often be seen as dark or grungy. Then that inner-darkness stems out from one's self and combats the good side.

So basically to be human is to be both good and bad, and the bad has to fight the good. Often shown as the same person, but the evil looking like a hellish depiction. This is done more often in art than anything else so it's easy to see it as a cliche.