Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

lol I just know I will get mean comments like its bad or this sucks or the effects aren't fully something... but I got lazy at the end (ill stop being lazy after this) but please don't be mean  on giving me feedback or actually don't give me any at all because as I said, I got lazy and I can do better than this so yea.

So yea good bye.

1 hour ago, BBruno7815 said:

how do you do that

some after effects there, and here, and over there.... you know after effects.

if you have after effects, i guess i can tell you how exactly i did it.

i'll tell one of em right now: green screen (no one noticed the background was a picture?)

the second one is glow effect on alpha thingy so it goes around my character instead of on him. if my memories are fresh.. and some other effect i forgot..

but i didn't use any plug-ins though just the good ol' after effects stuff.

8 minutes ago, Super Gohan Gamer said:

some after effects there, and here, and over there.... you know after effects.

if you have after effects, i guess i can tell you how exactly i did it.

i'll tell one of em right now: green screen (no one noticed the background was a picture?)

the second one is glow effect on alpha thingy so it goes around my character instead of on him. if my memories are fresh.. and some other effect i forgot..

but i didn't use any plug-ins though just the good ol' after effects stuff.

oh great to hear it!

i can't have after effects 'cus that would be nice and bruno can't have nice things, but ill try to recreate it in vanilla MI