MGB Animator Dark VS Antcioff

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't like how you put more effort into your own characters animations than the opponent. It just means you don't show that much respect for him. Like, your character is smooth and actually has some nice movements, while Antcioff looks like a manequin that sometimes moves I guess. I mean:

e805d10d5b.jpg

1 minute ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

I don't like how you put more effort into your own characters animations than the opponent. It just means you don't show that much respect for him. Like, your character is smooth and actually has some nice movements, while Antcioff looks like a manequin that sometimes moves I guess. I mean:

e805d10d5b.jpg

nooooo i tried my best i just couldn't figure out what to do for him

4 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

e805d10d5b.jpg

this is better than my first one ant ways

13 minutes ago, Animator Dark said:

nooooo i tried my best i just couldn't figure out what to do for him

this is better than my first one ant ways

Yeah, you did improve alot though. It actually looks really nice in some parts. Just a tip, when animating, imagine the scenario with normal humans. It gives you more of an idea when it comes to posing. It works for me.

What you could have done: (I didnt really put alot of work into the posing, just an example.)

Spoiler

PZdNUKw.png 5faIDrC.png2RcFxNS.png

2 minutes ago, Animator Dark said:

the music became passive before i could make u become your next form then u would have been waaaaayyy stronger than me 

I would have killed you both. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because of the whole Demigod thing... The Holy Knight is a Demigod... Too OP?

Just now, Antcioff said:

Mmmm You'll have to wait and see : ) 

it's overpowerd.. : )))))))))))

Holy Knight Information

The Holy Knight is one of the most powerful Demigods as he is the only one with God-Type armor, made out of a metal called Golectric, the armor is beyond impossible to break...

There are 6 types of armor: Normal, Special, Rare, Legendary, Under-God and God.

The center gem is called the 'Legendary Power Gem' It is not indestructible, but it is shielded by the Gods. If the gem breaks, all the Holy Knights power will die.

The Holy Knight is the leader of a group called the "Heroes of Minecraftia"

Just now, Holy Knight said:

Holy Knight Information

The Holy Knight is one of the most powerful Demigods as he is the only one with God-Type armor, made out of a metal called Golectric, the armor is beyond impossible to break...

There are 6 types of armor: Normal, Special, Rare, Legendary, Under-God and God.

The center gem is called the 'Legendary Power Gem' It is not indestructible, but it is shielded by the Gods. If the gem breaks, all the Holy Knights power will die.

The Holy Knight is the leader of a group called the "Heroes of Minecraftia"

Noice story bro....

but im not showing you my final form untill i quit mine-imator 

9 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

This actually gets onto the Popular List. Come on guys, srsly? xD

Not quite. The popular list is pretty essed up and noone understands.

One time i got 20+ comments and i didnt see that topic see the light of day anymore. Meanwhile the hacker video with 3 comments made it.