Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I was toying around with Mine-Imator and while trying to create a creepy scene with a giant spider, I found something in Minecraft that wasn't in Mine-Imator: Glowing Red Eyes. In the dark, spiders have the red eyes on their skin glowing in the dark and are clearly visible to the player. (Go to a dark area and spawn a spider if you don't know this.) 

C:\Users\Griffin Bowling\AppData\RoamingIts a very minor problem, but the possibilities you could do with the glowing eyes onto other skins is a great idea. Imagine the possibilities: Glowing creeper eyes? Glowing herobrine eyes? Glowing redstone? Glowing characters??? Its a simple thing to give some skins a glowing eye effect, but it could go further than that. If the problem is I have an older version of Mine-Imator and spiders do have glowing red eyes please correct me, but besides that what do you guys think about the glowing skins concept? 

Edited by GryphonKingBros

5 answers to this question

Just now, GryphonKingBros said:

Would you mind mentioning how to give a skin glowing features?

Create 2 cubes, change their mix color to whatever color you want it to be, parent it to a head, resize to appropriate size, crank the brightness up, profit.

8 minutes ago, Decepticon said:

Create 2 cubes, change their mix color to whatever color you want it to be, parent it to a head, resize to appropriate size, crank the brightness up, profit.

It works and actually came out in a pretty good fashion. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, iiTay28 said:

There is a way but its not built into mine-imator. But I think the feature would be pretty impressive.

If the way you were talking about wasn't what Decepticon was talking about I would love to hear your's anyways.

Edited by GryphonKingBros

5 hours ago, GryphonKingBros said:

It works and actually came out in a pretty good fashion. Thanks!

If the way you were talking about wasn't what Decepticon was talking about I would love to hear your's anyways.

Well there are pretty good editing systems. They can really bring your animation/picture to life. But the simple way is Deception's.