Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, ArchHero said:

I have a mod that comes with guns. I would like to import the guns into mine-imator, but it just comes out as a bunch of squares

I have a mod that comes with guns. I would like to import the guns into mine-imator, but it just comes out as a bunch of squares. Like inst

I have a mod that comes with guns. I would like to import the guns into mine-imator, but it just comes out as a bunch of squares. Like instead of it showing the gun's texture, it shows pieces of it.

Ah. Toggle "use as sheet" when selecting the item in the library tab

33 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

in... squares? What do you mean?

I have a mod that comes with guns. I would like to import the guns into mine-imator, but it just comes out as a bunch of squares

I have a mod that comes with guns. I would like to import the guns into mine-imator, but it just comes out as a bunch of squares. Like inst

I have a mod that comes with guns. I would like to import the guns into mine-imator, but it just comes out as a bunch of squares. Like instead of it showing the gun's texture, it shows pieces of it.

On 3/28/2016 at 0:30 AM, ÜberKiller said:

I'm sure this works, but I don't know what you mean by the library tab.

1 minute ago, ArchHero said:

I'm sure this works, but I don't know what you mean by the library tab.

Never mind, I found the library tab just now, but it doesn't show what I need. I create the item and go to the libraries, but it doesn't show the "use as sheet"