Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, abdullah1579 said:

Holy crap, is that a hole in his head in the last one? Great attention to detail!

Yes, that is a hole, I put white "fluff" around the walls of the hole so it looks like a clear gun shot through the head. Wasn't too hard to make tbh.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

1 hour ago, abdullah1579 said:

Holy crap, is that a hole in his head in the last one? Great attention to detail!

(why u play wit ma fels bruh)

7 minutes ago, Emunator said:

I really like how smooth the characters are, they're really cute looking, plus I love bullet wound in the head, it fits in with the wallpaper, I see nothing wrong these or any flaws, great work.

1 minute ago, x3j50 said:

Bullet hole? 

Talk about detail, great work!

I personally love how everyone is just talking about the bullet in the little guys head.

Dammit bro,  this is some f.n.a.f s*** going up here. 

Anyways,  good job on these wallpapers,  they are very mysterious.

So the first wallpapers are normal., the third wallpaper is him dead (people are saying worth a gunshot but what is with that rope? ?).

The forth wallpaper is you dead on the floor with. ...a gunshot wound on the head? ? And you shot him? ? . Oooh I am now getting the massage here.