Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I like the second one more, as the background seems to be less blurred, not really a fan of the blurring
I think less blur on the second image with it being sunset would have looked nice
The two girls poses look good to me, but the dog looks a tad awkward

1 minute ago, LittleLilithGirl said:

I like the second one more, as the background seems to be less blurred, not really a fan of the blurring
I think less blur on the second image with it being sunset would have looked nice

Ur right bout the blurring, i'll fix it, any suggestion for the dog?

Just now, ColorfulCreeper said:

Ur right bout the blurring, i'll fix it, any suggestion for the dog?

I'm pretty bad when it comes to posing animals, maybe you could check google images for pictures of dogs and use them as a reference?

Just now, LittleLilithGirl said:

I'm pretty bad when it comes to posing animals, maybe you could check google images for pictures of dogs and use them as a reference?

k, thx

14 minutes ago, LittleLilithGirl said:

ah, ha found why the sunset is to blurry, the blur setting didnt save (it reset to default)

2 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

That's nice.  ^w^ 

Your nice. ^w^

Lol, thx

21 minutes ago, LittleLilithGirl said:

Do u think the dog looks good? If so i'll apply it to the other one

Just now, ColorfulCreeper said:

It's supposed to be a butterfly.... I'm not a very good/experienced rigger:P

Ah. You should try using retextured items instead of blocks, it'd look better. c: