Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Cometcaleb said:

Good first wallpaper, one thing with the DOF. It's a little to... sudden, if you know what I mean, have it blend in more instead of there being a line of blurry then not blurry.

Ok Thanks Cometcaleb! How would I do that though?

2 hours ago, Kenny said:

Ok Thanks Cometcaleb! How would I do that though?

When you have the camera selected, under the DOF check mark there are 3 settings, the 3rd one is the one you want to increase (Fade size)

And also in the render settings there is an option called "DOF blur size" Make that a little bit lower, it should make it more smooth. Hope this helped!

Just now, Cometcaleb said:

When you have the camera selected, under the DOF check mark there are 3 settings, the 3rd one is the one you want to increase (Fade size)

And also in the render settings there is an option called "DOF blur size" Make that a little bit lower, it should make it more smooth. Hope this helped!

Thanks!! Will do.

Just now, BishopTheMinecrafter said:

Wow, Kenny, that's beast!! EnderSteve is holding a freakin' Zombie head. Nice!! You should check out my Youtube Channel! I'm making a Youtuber Smash Battle As we speak.

Thanks BishopTheMinecrafter!! I'll check out your channel, sounds cool!!

BishopTheMinecrafter your channel's REALLY cool! Love your animations!