Approaching Business [Wallpaper]

4 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

..What.. I don't care about SDWAN, I'm just saying you might have misinterpreted my post for something much worse then it was.

Realizing that I tried to change the subject, My mistake man my apologies.

Edited by Cryotivity

1 minute ago, SDWAN said:

Your usual defensive attitude is showing up once again...

Let me ask you somethin here. Where did I ever say I was being constructive. Especially when im talkin about the comments these dudes were making. Go check out Gascreeper's latest animation you blind scrub before you start tellin me I don't directly tell people what to fix and what was executed poorly.

How is giving a similarity an example of changing topics. Im backing up my own statements here with an example. When Have i ever wanted to go start talkin about trump being the main subject. Now if I were a #$%@ to everyone on the forums. shouldn't I have no followers as well, shouldn't I have no Friends from the forums, shouldn't I have a low reputation then other members here on the forums if that were true?

speakin about acting like a child. How about you look at your immature leveled posts everywhere else on this forum before you start acting all defensive here you hypocrite.

Im sorry you don't understand the inside jokes i make to my friends,and what Defensive attitude, What arguments have i ever been in with you (im sure i responded to your comment due to how stupid it was). Also i never called you a #$%@,Why you be putting stuff in my mouth that i never said.

This is what still makes you child, Not learning when to give up when you have already lost.

just face the facts kid