Wheres setting files for mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 minutes ago, DonutPappy said:

wheres that

the mine_imator folder

Firstly, quote me so I know when you reply. Second off the Mine-Imator folder should be in Owner>AppData>Roaming. Click on that folder and in the search bar search up setting.

3 minutes ago, Kilonn said:

Firstly, quote me so I know when you reply. Second off the Mine-Imator folder should be in Owner>AppData>Roaming. Click on that folder and in the search bar search up setting.

I see settings.sol

3 minutes ago, Kilonn said:

and my skype settings and thats all plus i tried deleteing my mine_imator folder in %appdata%

Just now, DonutPappy said:

Sorry dude but wheres data folder im on windows 10 and i dont see it

Go to where your Mine-imator executable is (.exe), there you should find a Data folder. If you're using an old Mine-imator version, it's on the Other folder.

Just now, David said:

Go to where your Mine-imator executable is (.exe), there you should find a Data folder. If you're using an old Mine-imator version, it's on the Other folder.

Ok thanks i'm new to animations for mc and your program is the easiest thanks!

1 minute ago, DonutPappy said:

Mine-imator installer or just Mine-imator.exe cause i cant find mine-imator.exe only istall

When you ran the installer you were chosen to pick a folder to install Mine-imator into. By default it is C:/Users/YourUserName/Mine-imator.