Lightsaber / AE "Saber" Plug-in Test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Skjold said:

Now do that in an actual animation since just having a test and never using it is a waste of time.

that is going to take a vveeeeerrrrryyyyyy long time cuz just making that last part where it swings around twice took me about an hour so i definatly am going to make it into an animation it'll just take days or even weeks to do.

33 minutes ago, BluePhoenix said:

that is going to take a vveeeeerrrrryyyyyy long time cuz just making that last part where it swings around twice took me about an hour so i definatly am going to make it into an animation it'll just take days or even weeks to do.

well do it cuz that'd be AWESOME.

13 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

they should totally make you an admin.

They did for every laptop owner when I was a freshman till someone thought it would be a great idea to watch some adult content and/or pirate a version of mac for their laptop for some reason. Now we're more restricted.

20 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

They did for every laptop owner when I was a freshman till someone thought it would be a great idea to watch some adult content and/or pirate a version of mac for their laptop for some reason. Now we're more restricted.

Wow, he's a real nice guy, isn't he. <_<

So, basically:

• You have to use a school computer (it's not like you live at school).
  • School has classes, so you'd have to use the computer between those classes.
  • As if that isn't enough limits on time, you're (I assume) not the only one who uses this computer.
  • You aren't even an admin.

And yet, you do what you do. You achieved what you achieved. I don't see HOW. You're an amazing human being! 8D

1 minute ago, Astro Animations said:

So, basically:

• As if that isn't enough limits on time, you're (I assume) not the only one who uses this computer.

And yet, you do what you do. You achieved what you achieved. I don't see HOW. You're an amazing human being! 8D

Well he/they did benefit a little by keeping us in line.

1. Yes, it's what I've been animating with since I started YouTube back in 2013.

2. Every single day during school hours.

3. Every student that can pay $20 to keep a school laptop to avoid only using paper and a pencil, yes. 

4. Nope, not since the incidents that occurred freshman year.

Well why thank you, but really... I just animate with blocky people for a hobby. :) 

3 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Well why thank you, but really... I just animate with blocky people for a hobby. :) 

And you do it with 1500 subs.

And you do it with the amazing effects many don't care to/can't have.

And you do it with an amazingly small amount of time. You can't just sit there all day on the laptop.

And you do it as a non-admin.

And you do it successfully balancing two programs.

Just now, SKIBBZ said:

Well... sometimes during the weekend if no one bugs me. (¬‿¬)

I appreciate the words you have to give me, really. :) Thanks for being a supportive fan! 

As if people are gonna get me embarrassed calling me a SKIBBZ fanboy. Whatever. I like being that xD

4 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

As if people are gonna get me embarrassed calling me a SKIBBZ fanboy. Whatever. I like being that xD

It'll definitely earn you a negative rep here, but no one's gonna stop you with that enthusiasm.

Though you might want to not get into arguments if someone has something negative to say about me. I can handle it if I feel the need to reply to it, they're directed it to me, I can handle my own d-d-d-d-duels. 

Edited by SKIBBZ
Grammatical errors.

3 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Man, I wish I can use this plugin. I have it on my desktop, but Admin rights always prevail. It looks awesome in Mine-Imator. Good job with this!

I always hack into my computer's admin password from school, it's too easy ^^

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:55 PM, Crated said:

I always hack into my computer's admin password from school, it's too easy ^^

gg. Plus why is this topic just about this rig with AE turning into a supportive thingy-majinger.

Well. I do support SKIBBZ after all :3

On 3/7/2016 at 9:05 PM, Astro Animations said:

they should totally make you an admin.

On 3/7/2016 at 9:23 PM, SKIBBZ said:

On 3/7/2016 at 9:48 PM, Astro Animations said:

So, basically:

On 3/7/2016 at 9:54 PM, SKIBBZ said:

Well he/they did benefit a little by keeping us in line.

1. Yes, it's what I've been animating with since I started YouTube back in 2013.

2. Every single day during school hours.

3. Every student that can pay $20 to keep a school laptop to avoid only using paper and a pencil, yes. 

4. Nope, not since the incidents that occurred freshman year.

On 3/7/2016 at 10:07 PM, SKIBBZ said:

Well... sometimes during the weekend if no one bugs me. (¬‿¬)

I appreciate the words you have to give me, really. :) Thanks for being a supportive fan! 

On 3/7/2016 at 10:01 PM, Astro Animations said:

And you do it with 1500 subs.

And you do it with the amazing effects many don't care to/can't have.

And you do it with an amazingly small amount of time. You can't just sit there all day on the laptop.

And you do it as a non-admin.

And you do it successfully balancing two programs.

On 3/7/2016 at 10:09 PM, Astro Animations said:

On 3/7/2016 at 10:13 PM, SKIBBZ said:

It'll definitely earn you a negative rep here, but no one's gonna stop you with that enthusiasm.

Though you might want to not get into arguments if someone has something negative to say about me. I can handle it if I feel the need to reply to it, they're directed it to me, I can handle my own d-d-d-d-duels. 

*ahem* no offense but, topics arent for conversations like this 

On topic: holy hell that looked fantastic. How hard do you think it'll be to do two lightsabers? Or make lightsabers clash against each other?

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 6:44 PM, JjCinemas said:

On topic: holy hell that looked fantastic. How hard do you think it'll be to do two lightsabers? Or make lightsabers clash against each other?

You sure did a lot quoting. Even though, same thought for me.

On 3/14/2016 at 9:44 PM, JjCinemas said:

it wont be hard at all!