(Undertale) Megalovania [Finished] [Feedback Appreciated]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is one of my first projects on Mineimator!

The animation is pretty fast and has glitches here and there so I still have a lot to improve on.

If you have any tips and feedback on how to do better please tell me :D I'm always looking for ways to get better at animating!

Credits Go To:  
BotanicSage's Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBqS...
SharaX Official's Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQk94...
Toby Fox: Undertale OST! https://tobyfox.bandcamp.com/album/undertale-soundtrack

Edited by SahnzAnimation

Just now, Emanatronic said:

LOL. "One of your first projects using Mine-imator."

... WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR TRAINING?!?! TELL OR @SDWAN's GOING TO SHINE A HUGE FLASHLIGHT IN YOUR FACE.  >:( 

well there is a huge light already there. so I don need to do nonthin

This is good for one of your first projects... but i might have to sayy Ehm Try to make it a little more smoother But its alright for your first project .. Got to have Scenery, Maby if you get the Genocide Scenery when you fight sans put lights that are a little orange.... Oh and try to make it a little slower also...

But over all.. This is pretty good for your first project!

Edited by Antcioff

You've got promise. But work on making those movements have some better ease in and ease outs as well as making the timing feel natural.

Also for the love of god avoid using flatgrass in your future animations. They are a taboo around here for a reason.

9 hours ago, ÜberKiller said:

You've got promise. But work on making those movements have some better ease in and ease outs as well as making the timing feel natural.

Also for the love of god avoid using flatgrass in your future animations. They are a taboo around here for a reason.

Alright, I'll keep your advice in mind and try to work a lot more on my timing and movements. Thanks for telling me critical ways on where I should improve.

Edited by SahnzAnimation

6 hours ago, IHaz0Cape said:

Your animation-skills are flawless but work on scenery, effects and rendering.

Yeah need to work on those and I'm also trying to learn to use programs to get special effects (etc.). Also, thank you! :D

Edited by SahnzAnimation

On 3/6/2016 at 10:24 PM, Skjold said:

Meh. Still better than 99% of the fighting animations on this forum.

Sad but true. Sad in the fact that the fighting vids here are worse than your first animation. Keep up the good work though! A little more practice should do you nicely.

Edited by CatOnCaffeine