Good Morning [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

42 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

20 likes for this ridiculously simple wallpaper, the unedited one looks much better, with nice scenery and everything, while your edit is just overedited crap with "kewl" lights & lensflares & whatever.

Woah... What's your deal man? Just chill.

Just now, SquareToDare said:

Yeah tbh I think it looks better as well,it shows the vanilla aspects of the mine-imator engine,which look stunning in the hands of a pro

Mineimator is a little piece of softwere that can not look good without editing.

2 hours ago, IHaz0Cape said:

Mineimator is a little piece of softwere that can not look good without editing.

it can...  gotta have the right color and the perfect scenery, And a dash of a little blur 

4 hours ago, IHaz0Cape said:

You're incorrect. In order to make it look more "cinematic", you can
a. Use the rule of thirds
b. recolor the shadows to be a bluish color and the sunlight to be more yellowish
c. have good posing

1 hour ago, IHaz0Cape said:

Compare the one above with this...
-snip-

The reason THAT picture doesn't look good is because it's a mess of bad posing, a bad camera angle, and terrible render settings, to be honest. Try following this guide:

Thus further proving that 99% of all wallpapers will always look bad, or at least just 'meh' or plain, without extensive editing. Same goes for any media, including my videos, raw footage is never nice. (WMM isn't either)

On 3/5/2016 at 2:42 PM, IHaz0Cape said:

Compare the one above with this...

-snip?-

There is a man and a woman fighting with fire swords on a road long 8 blocks with a random sandstone house in the middle of nowhere with grass.