Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Was this helpfull?

• Yes
    • No

GoNova's non-official mine-imator for MAC OSX!

Hello!
Today i have something that many people have been waiting for!
Introducing: Mine-Imator for MAC OSX! The best thing. It works completely like windows's version!

How to use?
Open the program, you will get an installer. Make sure you DONT change the default settings of the installer. Then make sure have you have open mine imator after install CHECKED! Otherwise there is NO way to open the program. When closing the program your files will be kept IN the program. When deleting the program, all your progress / projects will be GONE too!

Yes, everytime you re-open the program you get the installer AGAIN. Make sure to always have the DEFAULT settings in the program.

Download Mine-Imator 1.0.5

Found bugs or have questions?
Leave it in the comments or email me trough zwart.sam@gmail.com

Video

Thank you David for making the best program in the world <3

Edited by GoNova
Removed the not affilited

1 minute ago, Seb said:

Whait, if you can't save, and have to reinstall everytime you open it, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of this?

Well, i said that you can save your files actually! So the only annoying thing is that you get the install screen every time you open the program. But you not really 're-install' it.

Hope this helped.

On 3/2/2016 at 1:45 PM, GoNova said:

Hello!
Introducing: Mine-Imator for MAC OSX! The best thing. It works completely like windows's version!

How to use?
Open the program, you will get an installer. Make sure you DONT change the default settings of the installer. Then make sure have you have open mine imator after install CHECKED! Otherwise there is NO way to open the program. When closing the program your files will be kept IN the program. When deleting the program, all your progress / projects will be GONE too!

Yes, everytime you re-open the program you get the installer AGAIN. Make sure to always have the DEFAULT settings in the program.

Video

Is this Really Trrue???:D

“Mine-Imator” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers.

Safari downloaded this file yesterday at 9:13 PM from dl.dropboxusercontent.com.

help me

17 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

I'm pretty sure you need @David's permission to make money off of this.

Not exactly. This is what will occur once a program gets open sourced; freedom to do whatever you want with the source code with no worries regarding limitation. It should be fine for him to make revenue off of ad.focus so long as he isn't daisychaining adlinks.

Though I can't view the terms of use in the source code as of right now, somewhere in there it should explain the usage and what is allowed.

Edited by ÜberKiller

23 hours ago, Heyson1573 said:

“Mine-Imator” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers.

Safari downloaded this file yesterday at 9:13 PM from dl.dropboxusercontent.com.

help me

change your security preferences

Hello!

How to use?

Video

SOS

My friend tried this but when he opened it it did nothing

When he opened it with wine it said it needed directx and also Microsoft thingie

He downloaded direct x, but the Microsoft thingie was still missing.

Help