Woods - [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Did you get scared?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get scared?

• Yep
    • Nah.
    • Kinda.

2 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Charming and thoughtful.  :thumbsup:

If you're scared, watch this as you listen to Bonetrousle. It works too well.  xD  

Da da da da dadada dada dada da da da dadada NYEHH HEH HEEEEH I the great Papyrus will make you some spagetti. It just popped into my head that I couldve used bonetrousle in my animation xD

Edited by DanDaAwesome

I didn't really get scared, but I watch a lot of horror so maybe im desensitized. But the creepy music was a good touch. Some advice for horror is to try, and hide your monster or main antagonist, and only show him in full light near the end. After all the one thing all people fear is the unknown. Also maybe not use creatures like Herobrine, or something that's been over used because then we know what the monster is gonna do if it catches the main character. Still, awesome animation. Keep up the good work :D   

Edited by Ninja Dino

On 3/25/2016 at 7:44 PM, Ninja Dino said:

I didn't really get scared, but I watch a lot of horror so maybe im desensitized. But the creepy music was a good touch. Some advice for horror is to try, and hide your monster or main antagonist, and only show him in full light near the end. After all the one thing all people fear is the unknown. Also maybe not use creatures like Herobrine, or something that's been over used because then we know what the monster is gonna do if it catches the main character. Still, awesome animation. Keep up the good work :D   

Thanks for the tips man ;)
sorry for late reply..