it all started with a glorified cigarette lighter

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i don't know why i keep making iron man stuff but, here you go

10626566_828937773895444_141845538864092 

I guess I know who's team I am cheering for civil war 

clouds by chucking

Edited by Mr.Matt
has a man supposed to do that?

53 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I MADE THE RIG

(read the terms of use, it states to provide credit, this is getting really annoying because it's alot of effort I made wasted, because people just use it without telling them I made it...)

ok dude take it slow

On 2/26/2016 at 0:55 PM, Keep on Chucking said:

I MADE THE RIG

(read the terms of use, it states to provide credit, this is getting really annoying because it's alot of effort I made wasted, because people just use it without telling them I made it...)

Does not crediting really irritate you that much? I have people steal my animations and call their rigs theirs sometimes. It makes me laugh honestly. Not kidding, there's this one animation that this guy made where he used a project I was using for practicing some combos for fighting, but he used that animated preset for his fight animation. I thought it was pretty funny. I think @The Tan James was there with me when we were watching YouTube one day. 

Edit: I really don't give a hoot for crediting or not, only because its something people don't like doing, so I'll be a nice guy and let them decide if they want to or not. That's why on every one of my rig downloads I always include in the bottom:

NO NEED TO CREDIT IF USED

Edited by SKIBBZ

4 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

eh, I take it pretty seriously sometimes...

there's like this giant group of chinese people using my clouds rig without crediting me... like,,, GIANT GROUP, they also keep ripping off reality or... that stuff that the tan james does

That's well respected, you put a lot of work into your rigging so I think you deserve a bit of credit if someone uses something from you, completely understandable. :) 

Oh yeah, I've heard of those dudes. They're all about the MGB's. Like they're everywhere. 

16 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

That's well respected, you put a lot of work into your rigging so I think you deserve a bit of credit if someone uses something from you, completely understandable. :) 

Oh yeah, I've heard of those dudes. They're all about the MGB's. Like they're everywhere. 

I might have been living under a rock, where and who is this group? :3 

5 hours ago, Decepticon said:

I might have been living under a rock, where and who is this group? :3 

Well one of them is this guy I think, all the people in this all look the same to me. That's not intended on being racist either. I can't read Chinese or whatever language that is. 

Edit: "...all the people in this all look the same to me."

That's meaning everyone that's apart of this or something all look like they have the same username or something, very confusing for me. It's hard to elaborate myself when it comes to this topic... jeez.

Edited by SKIBBZ

4 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Well one of them is this guy I think, all the people in this all look the same to me. That's not intended on being racist either. I can't read Chinese or whatever language that is. 

Edit: "...all the people in this all look the same to me."

That's meaning everyone that's apart of this or something all look like they have the same username or something, very confusing for me. It's hard to elaborate myself when it comes to this topic... jeez.

When i watch mine imator animations i always see this animations it's annoying

4 hours ago, AnimateTHIS said:

I know this topic is old but is there a download the Lighter?

2 things:

1. Bumping old topics and 

2. This is under Wallpapers and Art. You go to Rigs for downloads.