Terrarian Rig + Face rig + Female Terrarian Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What next?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. You guys seemed to want more, so, what now?

• Pre-Hardmode enemies
    • Hardmode enemies
    • Something else that is related to Terraria! (Hair styles, different clothes, and other.)
    • End-Game stuff
    • "New world" Starter pack
    • Any Pre-Hardmode boss
    • Any Hardmode boss

Terrarian in Minecraft?! WHAT?

I did not see any 2D Terrarians running anywhere in the forums, so i decided to make one.

Comes with:

Paintable clothes, shoes, pants, hair and eyes.

WLKrDUl.png

Posable (of course) and face posing!

9bvFG37.png

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3k27f7v5926jzev/Terrarian.rar

A little animation test within it:

Terrarian Rig Test

And now, the Female versions.

Colourable of course!

WoufB3o.png

Posable and face posable!

Gte2XTn.png

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bdwfasj5dapd7e/FemaleTerrarian.rar

Feel free to use it in any video, and vote for the poll.

Thanks for viewing this topic, if you didn't even load the Terrarian/Female Terrarian.

I would love to see any animations that used any of these rigs.

Edited by Tiedemies1
New poll! Please vote any of these!

7 hours ago, BluePhoenix said:

nice but instead of making them schematics or item sheets, make them textured surfaces it reduces lag by TONS!

I could do that, ill make another version of this with a link to it from here. Just to see is it better or not, and do any of you like it more.

Also, it would make my Terraria "importing" much easier because only think i have to do is retexture stuff. It would make stuff easier like Terrarian Woman rig much easier to do.

Edited by Tiedemies1

3 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

I could do that, ill make another version of this with a link to it from here. Just to see is it better or not, and do any of you like it more.

Also, it would make my Terraria "importing" much easier because only think i have to do is retexture stuff. It would make stuff easier like Terrarian Woman rig much easier to do.

no it wouldn't trust me just drawing the texture is waaayy easier than having to build and retexture it and nobody is going to like the schemaic one more than the texure surface one because of all the small block details in every pixel. just sayin

41 minutes ago, BluePhoenix said:

no it wouldn't trust me just drawing the texture is waaayy easier than having to build and retexture it and nobody is going to like the schemaic one more than the texure surface one because of all the small block details in every pixel. just sayin

Mhm, making schematic is easy, but making textures for it is kinda hard, but i think the rig will be ready in a day or two. I do have limited time to do stuff, and i think i cannot make it anymore for today. Also the textures for the "schematic terrarian" is just Quartz, clay blocks and gray wool. Thought it did take some time to find good white or "non-color" blocks.

19 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Mhm, making schematic is easy, but making textures for it is kinda hard, but i think the rig will be ready in a day or two. I do have limited time to do stuff, and i think i cannot make it anymore for today. Also the textures for the "schematic terrarian" is just Quartz, clay blocks and gray wool. Thought it did take some time to find good white or "non-color" blocks.

Making the textures aren't hard. Here's even a pre-made one that you can customize.. PRoDQoe.png

On 28.2.2016 at 1:05 PM, IHaz0Cape said:

Making the textures aren't hard. Here's even a pre-made one that you can customize.. PRoDQoe.png

I have already made the Terrarian Surface Rig, ive just been a little busy (lazy playing TF2 and other games) But thanks still for that!

Ill be uploading the Terrarian Surface rig probably today.

EDIT: It doesnt work for some reason. Sorry, i think i probably arent gonna make any Surface ones, :( Just to say, they looked pretty good.

Oh and also, i have to make some parts of the body (Arms, legs, Head etc.) different pictures. That's also how the coloring works, if it would be like your pre-mades, they just would, be a bit "planky" (best pun ever 2k16 Sans approves) With that i mean, they would be boring statues that can do literally NOTHING. So yeah. If you would see my minecraft world where i created these parts, it would be from your worst nightmares about terraria maybe.

Edited by Tiedemies1

6 hours ago, RainbowFox8391 said:

It's one problem that I have with the rig. The full rig doesn't appear :c

Hm, if its the male one, its probably a think i accidently forgot to fix. he looks fine when hes facing towards west, but when facing east, its weird. ill probably fix it. If its not the problem, tell me a little more about it and maybe take a screenshot.

Edited by Tiedemies1

On 2.3.2016 at 3:47 PM, Astro Animations said:

I'm gonna give you a like, because tbh, it is really a nice rig, but I voted no cuz I hate terrarria xD no offense tho, awesome job!

Everyone has their own minds about games. I do not care does anyone like it or not, but i appreciate you didn't start hating this! :)

Edited by Tiedemies1

On 2016-03-01 at 4:00 PM, Tiedemies1 said:

I have already made the Terrarian Surface Rig, ive just been a little busy (lazy playing TF2 and other games) But thanks still for that!

Ill be uploading the Terrarian Surface rig probably today.

EDIT: It doesnt work for some reason. Sorry, i think i probably arent gonna make any Surface ones, :( Just to say, they looked pretty good.

Oh and also, i have to make some parts of the body (Arms, legs, Head etc.) different pictures. That's also how the coloring works, if it would be like your pre-mades, they just would, be a bit "planky" (best pun ever 2k16 Sans approves) With that i mean, they would be boring statues that can do literally NOTHING. So yeah. If you would see my minecraft world where i created these parts, it would be from your worst nightmares about terraria maybe.

I could seperate the arms legs and head for you if that's needed. You should be able to do it yourself though.

1 hour ago, IHaz0Cape said:

I could seperate the arms legs and head for you if that's needed. You should be able to do it yourself though.

No need, but thanks still.

PS. If you look at these and compare them to the ones with Familiar Clothes, they're (nearly) identical. I'm all about the perfection.

Edited by Tiedemies1