Need people to help run StarTech Creations!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! I'm StarTech, creator of StarTech Creations! I am looking for people who are willing to join my team of creators in making wallpapers/art for individuals or groups! What kind of people am I looking for? Well, I need people who can create and high quality images and record the process. I also need photo editor, advertisers, and some one to organize requests and send them to the creators. You're probably thinking, "What am I going to get out of this?" Well, not much. It's what you are doing for others that really matters though isn't it? It is my goal at StarTech Creations to inspire and entertain. However, all of our team members that worked on a project will be listed at the end of videos and any social media (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram) profiles will be listed in the description of the video upon request. Why? We want people to know who did the amazing work for them, and we want for them to be able to connect and follow the members of the team behind StarTech Creations.

Want to join? Evertone who wants to join must apply by commenting on this thread the job title, your age, a way for me to contact you, and the required examples of your work.

Creator: Must create an original wallpaper and record the process of the creation. The video must be edited in a way that speeds up the video, and you must add music to the background. Also add your creator Tag or watermark in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.The person for whom you are creating the video's name must be somewhere in the video. Example video here! 

Photo editor: Must edit a photo of your choosing and post it with your application.

Advertisers: Provide a link to a social media profile of yours where you will advertise for the channel.

Organizers: Just apply. I will have more information for you if you are accepted.

5 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Could've waited for a while before full-on asking for some slaves to carry out unpaid labor...

I love the enthusiasm and professionalism though.  :) 

I'm not asking for slaves. Yes the job is unpaid, but I'm not getting paid either. I will be doing just as much work as everyone else. I merely asking for people who love what they do, to continue doing what they love, but I'm giving them a place to do it where it they could hone their skills and use them in a professional manner to entertain others. Thanks for the comment! Constructive criticism is welcome and is... well.. constructive.