[Undertale] W.D.Gaster Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Who would you like me to make next?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for what character from Undertale you'd like me to make next!

Hello all!

Its been a while since I last posted here so I decided Id post a new rig ive made. Behold Wing Dings Gaster!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9rbm6i9y8csu6u/W.D.Gaster.zip

Feedback would be great and dont forget to vote who you'd like me to make next!

Edited by AlexanderExodius
Forgot the Download

Just now, blockerlocker said:

Anyways, I find it odd that you'd make a rig of a character that virtually does not exist, but hey, the Five Nights fans can make rigs of fake characters, so what can I say. It doesn't seem to resemble the actual sprite of Gaster too much, but hey, Gaster doesn't have an official look, just a sprite, so I mean it's all up to the imagination. I can't say the model looks the greatest, what with the high detail clashing with the low detail, but I can agree that you probably put a large amount of work into it.

Now that my long response is done, here's a cookie. :Cookie:

Shameful Promotion of Previous work

But hey all jokes aside, thanks for the comment. This is just my take on the character like many other on the internet have done. I mean my god have you seen the accurate yet hellish models out there?

The way i make my rigs nowadays Its using Items sheets so i use different methods to create the certain style i want. For instance my shameful promotion there uses a 1-2 item sheets for each character and a few textures for the eyes, teeth and claws. This keeps it so it isnt too smooth and isnt too minecrafty, A balance as such. I Always try to achieve this balance with all my rigs.

But aside from all that Thanks for the comment and i shall now nom on this delicious digital cookie. *Nom*

On 2/19/2016 at 7:53 PM, blockerlocker said:

This is kinda, well, pointless. Anyways, not gonna comment on your pointless promoting despite the fact this topic has virtually nothing to do with the post you promoted.

(>inb4 he edits the comment)

Anyways, I find it odd that you'd make a rig of a character that virtually does not exist, but hey, the Five Nights fans can make rigs of fake characters, so what can I say. It doesn't seem to resemble the actual sprite of Gaster too much, but hey, Gaster doesn't have an official look, just a sprite, so I mean it's all up to the imagination. I can't say the model looks the greatest, what with the high detail clashing with the low detail, but I can agree that you probably put a large amount of work into it.

Now that my long response is done, here's a cookie. :Cookie:

well hes in the game files so....