Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 hours ago, BBruno7815 said:

beacuse slime is a godamn cube with face and all he does is jump

That's why it is called "Animation" to do actions that doesn't really happened, what do steve do he just run and punch and dig but when we animate it everything change.

Edited by Hichem Gameur

4 hours ago, Hichem Gameur said:

That's why it is called "Animation" to do actions that doesn't really happened, what do steve do he just run and punch and dig but when we animate it everything change.

beacuse he's a human and bendable arms looks better, but a slime? i have to repeat what i said? you can't make a slime to look better, and if you're not satisfied, look for rigs or change to blender/c4d, we can't do what youwan't

On 26/2/2016 at 4:34 AM, BBruno7815 said:

beacuse he's a human and bendable arms looks better, but a slime? i have to repeat what i said? you can't make a slime to look better, and if you're not satisfied, look for rigs or change to blender/c4d, we can't do what youwan't

Dude if you don't have the answer, just don't answer PLUS this section of the forum is for suggestions.

12 minutes ago, Hichem Gameur said:

Dude if you don't have the answer, just don't answer PLUS this section of the forum is for suggestions.

well the answer is NO

PLUS don't post in a dead topic please :)

Just now, Hichem Gameur said:

Well i was busy for some days that's why i replied to you so late PLUS thank you for your opinion

well you where "busy" by 3 months so please don't post in this topic

7 minutes ago, Hichem Gameur said:

1. It's even not 2 months

2. Again i didn't reply you because i was busy THAT'S WHY I REPLYED YOU NOW!

am tired of this, just don't reply again

Hello folks! I've put together a bendable slime rig for anyone who needs it.

1. It's bendable.

2. It has "3D-ish" eyes.

This rig was literally made in about 10 minutes, so you don't have to credit me if using it.

Here's a picture of it bending;

Spoiler

lRyh2Zy.png

There's a problem with the bending since the upper halfs size doesn't rotate so the slime kind of turns into a happy meal. But I think you can do some interesting effects with that.

I couldn't add too much to the rig due that problem. I might remake it some day.

Here's the download link. vvv

http://www.mediafire.com/download/24hulg7c35dayaz/Bendable+slime+V0.2.zip

Enjoy!

Edited by IHaz0Cape

On 4/9/2016 at 3:24 PM, IHaz0Cape said:

1. It's bendable.

2. It has "3D-ish" eyes.

This rig was literally made in about 10 minutes, so you don't have to credit me if using it.

Hide contents

lRyh2Zy.png

There's a problem with the bending since the upper halfs size doesn't rotate so the slime kind of turns into a happy meal. But I think you can do some interesting effects with that.

I couldn't add too much to the rig due that problem. I might remake it some day.

Enjoy!

That's just a fat arm/leg with a slime texture...

Oh and with too low opacity. Anyone could do this.

3 minutes ago, AbAppletic said:

That's just a fat arm/leg with a slime texture...

Oh and with too low opacity. Anyone could do this.

1st. Learn to qoute.

2nd. I created this for some people who suggested "slime bending" for a next update of Mineimator (which will probably not happen any time soon).

3rd. If you would have read the topic you would have to post that useless post.

4th. It's a torso of a regular steve model since it's more similar to a cube than legs or arms.

Edited by IHaz0Cape

16 minutes ago, IHaz0Cape said:

1st. Learn to qoute.

2nd. I created this for some people who suggested "slime bending" for a next update of Mineimator (which will probably not happen any time soon).

3rd. If you would have read the topic you would have to post that useless post.

4th. It's a torso of a regular steve model since it's more similar to a cube than legs or arms.

1. What did I do wrong?

2. They meant by slimy rotation bends, not a bendable arm, otherwise they wouldn't have suggested it.

3. I did read the topic, and you're the one who's making useless posts while advertising a bendable arm

4, Bid deal; I replaced "arm" with "body".

Edited by AbAppletic

On 9/4/2016 at 1:24 PM, IHaz0Cape said:

1. It's bendable.

2. It has "3D-ish" eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

lRyh2Zy.png

Enjoy!

That's a good job but, it is glitchy i already thought about this idea and you see that when you bend it the top side won't be same size as the bottom size and that's why i posted on suggestions maybe dave will think about some other things but thnx anyway

On 6/4/2016 at 6:10 PM, BBruno7815 said:

am tired of this, just don't reply again

Ok some people don't like to be replyed but that's ok

Edited by Hichem Gameur

18 hours ago, Hichem Gameur said:

That's a good job but, it is glitchy i already thought about this idea and you see that when you bend it the top side won't be same size as the bottom size.

Yes, I know... That's why I wrote it in my post......

Logic?