Swift the fox tackles me into a ditch!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so earlier today I ended up dying because of my pet fox, Swift, wanting to play. I was using a iBlock to record me and Swift playing when he didn't notice a 15-block deep sinkhole in the ground, and subsequently slammed both of us into it. I ended up cushioning Swift's fall while I fell head-first onto the stone.
When I respawned, I headed straight to rescue swift. I was surprised to see that the iBlock was in good shape and I dug down there and let swift head back to the surface. As he did, I grabbed the iBlock and headed back to the surface. Here's what the iBlock recorded:

f6QQF6X.gif

Edited by Matt421421

16 minutes ago, Matt421421 said:

(This is a 3D render, not a real recording, FYI)

Sounds a bit obvious. And the animation is not bad and the idea is kinda nice, gave me another idea but I will not have time to do it so imma give you the idea. Like your character doing vlogs every weeks with the dogs like if that was a IRL vlog but in the minecraft universe.

3 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

Sounds a bit obvious. And the animation is not bad and the idea is kinda nice, gave me another idea but I will not have time to do it so imma give you the idea. Like your character doing vlogs every weeks with the dogs like if that was a IRL vlog but in the minecraft universe.

The reason I put that in was that it was a Minecraft forum post originally, I copied it straight over to here without actually thinking of removing that line. I'll remove it now I guess.