Sign in to follow this  
callofminecraftgamer

how to use the walk animation button and how to animate mouth and eyes

Question

4 answers to this question

To use the walk/run animation button, you need two keyframes for the human or skeleton or whatever your using, then double click on the first one and the two walk/run animation buttons will show up, click the run one if your making it run or the walk one if your making it walk. Make sure the second keyframe has been moved forward to where you want him to walk/run.

With the regular steve that comes with mineimator, you can't animate the eyes (unless there was an update) or mouth. If you downloaded a rig, then you can find a tutorial in the tutorials section.

I need help too. 

I did what 'JosSamLoh' said to do, 

On 1/31/2016 at 4:56 AM, JosSamLoh said:

To use the walk/run animation button, you need two keyframes for the human or skeleton or whatever your using, then double click on the first one and the two walk/run animation buttons will show up, click the run one if your making it run or the walk one if your making it walk. Make sure the second keyframe has been moved forward to where you want him to walk/run.

but it just makes the arms go wild! :( please help me.

On 1/31/2016 at 4:56 AM, JosSamLoh said:

I tried doing that, but it ain't working for me