Dear Mother,My Mother - Animation - GasCreeper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, MessyGassy said:

Hi,

Back from my slumber :P @Emanatronic

So yeah,here's the animation.(As always,please do not embedd the animation here,Watch it on YouTube itself to support me )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6nlTYumr10&feature=youtu.be

Didn't do any high editing this time since i used Sony Vegas.

I'll be doing more animations now and then,So be sure to subscribe,follow or stalk me :D

It's not bad, it's not good either ._.

I can just say this: "It's boring", like you made it 2-3 times longer than what it should be like :thumbsdown:...

Be sure to have atleast any action at the beginning instead of a flower that's kinda moving o_o...

30 seconds, it took 30 seconds until you come to the part there "something" happens :facepalm:...

Sorry for being like this but, I am just doin my critism  :I_approve::I_approve::I_approve:

Please don't tell me if this is real, then I feel really bad ;-;

Edited by Crated

40 minutes ago, Crated said:

I can just say this: "It's boring", like you made it 2-3 times longer than what it should be like :thumbsdown:...

Be sure to have atleast any action at the beginning instead of a flower that's kinda moving o_o...

30 seconds, it took 30 seconds until you come to the part there "something" happens :facepalm:...

Sorry for being like this but, I am just doin my critism  :I_approve::I_approve::I_approve:

._. Have you ever seen a tragic movie or video ? If yes, you might don't remember how it looks.

39 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

._. Have you ever seen a tragic movie or video ? If yes, you might don't remember how it looks.

I watched the entire titanic, isn't it enough...

Also watched wall-E, anoter one...

And watched Crash... The most depressing thing ever seen ;-;

11 hours ago, Skjold said:

Died in 2014 - Didnt get an animation till 2016.. what a ripoff.

This was actually animated,edited and finished in just a week :D

and i didn't die in 2014,My last animation was uploaded seven months ago,which was in 2015 :P

Edited by MessyGassy
Left some stuff out

10 hours ago, Crated said:

I get it,Some people don't have a taste for emotional stories.You should try @The Tan James or @SKIBBZ (If you have not already)

And that 30 seconds of inactivity,as described by you is meant to add a cinematic aspect to the animation which gives the viewer a feel of the atmosphere of the animation.

If if not so,"Something" was happening there.See that butterfly,It was harder to animate than the main human character in the animation.

12 hours ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

is that was mine-imator or cinema 4d? but still, Nice work!

It was Mine-Imator,Thanks for watching :D

1 hour ago, The Tan James said:

I have to say, you're learning really well. I love animations with powerful backs to them, a base of emotion, driven and engineered by a feeling. This is perfect. Well done gascreeper! ::D

Yeah,I have learn't a lot in my period of inactivity. :D

10 hours ago, MineRocker Animations said:

One thing I don't get with this forums..

When I make an animation, the first person to comment embeds it if I post a link like you.. But when YOU do it, noone does this..

Which makes me hate the community sometimes.. <_<>:(

Besides.. Nice animation! It's good to have you back. :D 

Lmao same

18 hours ago, MineRocker Animations said:

One thing I don't get with this forums..

When I make an animation, the first person to comment embeds it if I post a link like you.. But when YOU do it, noone does this..

Which makes me hate the community sometimes.. <_<>:(

Besides.. Nice animation! It's good to have you back. :D 

Right after you paste the link, hit enter.

17 hours ago, MessyGassy said:

I get it,Some people don't have a taste for emotional stories.You should try @The Tan James or @SKIBBZ (If you have not already)

And that 30 seconds of inactivity,as described by you is meant to add a cinematic aspect to the animation which gives the viewer a feel of the atmosphere of the animation.

If if not so,"Something" was happening there.See that butterfly,It was harder to animate than the main human character in the animation.

It was Mine-Imator,Thanks for watching :D

Well... I have taste of it... But it's alot better to come to the story fast to have the watcher's attention.