The Battle of The Light Chapter 1:The Fields of Sorrows

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Phew.....I didn't think this through....

But hey.....first chapter! Yey....

664UE8o.jpg

b7luBoh.jpg

NHZg67E.jpg

yZQlkeS.jpg

HZp3aAs.jpg

nvrr9h3.jpg

eDpdYLj.jpg

PoQT78K.jpg

BcUqKnR.jpg

MuYkG9d.jpg

iWqn6PE.jpg

5C5gS8K.jpg

LjtlO6v.jpg

CLK6z6D.jpg

N0oPZnd.jpg

41aoryU.jpg

GEBmTtG.jpg

397h3r0.jpg

RZ5Nkts.jpg

K9GrBjd.jpg

AGEezPL.jpg

KgOvJ7v.jpg

hmzl3sa.jpg

NXM6pOu.jpg

F5yFuhJ.jpg

xbgCmZo.jpg

cUC68kz.jpg

jKiYKVi.jpg

fLlTX78.jpg

bszJCV2.jpg

yKB9Euh.jpg

brxpFGe.jpg

kJc1nvS.jpg

qAIh1wW.jpg

j7HCYvX.jpg

I1LHujz.jpg

fbYrKSf.jpg

2j02zKK.jpg

l3k8TbP.jpg

hlrtY2Y.jpg

BnjQ4ac.jpg

sNdWEoz.jpg

6T2vRxK.jpg

EHIzHP3.jpg

dg9RWlF.jpg

zNTK4jl.jpg

t8Jvjke.jpg

REm2xGC.jpg

Quick info:

If you signed in to be in the comic, you most likely will be in the next chapter.

I planned a max 5. chapter comic. we'll see...

Credits for:

-BeefRayRulan As the Sniper Squad captain

-MuffinManatee as the Holy General

-EpicJ as the enemy sniper team captain

don't be angry to my opinion or anything

but u need to put more complex textures

the basic white and blue and yellow an dgary and red colors kinda makes your stuff a bit way too simple, even if the rig is complicated

so please, take my advice, make some texturing or start writing the story

12 minutes ago, Scot said:

don't be angry to my opinion or anything

but u need to put more complex textures

the basic white and blue and yellow an dgary and red colors kinda makes your stuff a bit way too simple, even if the rig is complicated

so please, take my advice, make some texturing or start writing the story

I know the basic coloring is too easy/simple. I tried, not once, to make rigs with textures, but they don't match each other for me... The results were...not acceptable for me......

Still, thank you for the advice. I will keep it in mind...

Interesting comic but I couldn't read it after I saw the dude with the inverted cross call the people with normal crosses on their armor "heathen".

A heathen is somebody who doesn't pray. It does has negative connotations, but it means nothing more than someone who doesn't pray. It just really felt idiotic for an anti-christ figure to call the holy figures heathens.
Religious references and topics are not foreign to me, so I do understand that you're trying to convey a sort of battle between evil and good, which is an actual thing that goes on constantly. Evil, being those with the inverted/ St. Peter's crosses and dark colors, and good being those with the correct cross and lighter colors.
More characterization to the individuals would've been nice.

The comic was pretty well done, though.

On 2016. 01. 25. at 9:06 PM, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Interesting comic but I couldn't read it after I saw the dude with the inverted cross call the people with normal crosses on their armor "heathen".

A heathen is somebody who doesn't pray. It does has negative connotations, but it means nothing more than someone who doesn't pray. It just really felt idiotic for an anti-christ figure to call the holy figures heathens.
Religious references and topics are not foreign to me, so I do understand that you're trying to convey a sort of battle between evil and good, which is an actual thing that goes on constantly. Evil, being those with the inverted/ St. Peter's crosses and dark colors, and good being those with the correct cross and lighter colors.
More characterization to the individuals would've been nice.

The comic was pretty well done, though.

Look...I heard peoples called each other heathens because they had a different religion.I heard peoples saying heathen to those who were Christians, but did not pray, because they didn't took it that seriously.

Satanism IS a religion, so if a Satanist calls ex. A muslim a heathen, he means that person is not believing in His religion.

The backstory of the dark soldiers tell about why they use the word "Heathen", and in what context.

I was born in a very Religious family, so i might know how things go with religions.......i knew what i write, and i knew why i write it.

Still, thanx for noticing...

I'm lazy writing down facts and other sh....