Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hellooo! Finally I'm gonna show you my latest version of my rigs! The -StickyV3-

It has a new design and a skin! It didn't use item sheets, only textured cubes because I thought items sheet weren't needed.

7RRu8ZB.png

Comparation to StickyV2

DVPmGbC.png

FEATURES:

No more Boostrap Buckaroo hand style

MkdXU2k.png

Tongue and teeth!

W8qXugW.png

A cape!

YaDtonY.png

Glowing eyes

bnviNVO.png

Aaaand nothing else.

I can say It took like 3 hours at least.

You may think I'm a jerk but I've got to say THANKS to my calculator for allowing me

to mess around with scale numbers to give it the perfect shape. And well here is a pic that I made for fun:

eedTUbX.png

Download no more avaliable, I regretted sry!

Edited by -StickyMations-

24 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

"dont modify"? ummm...

this is your oc, so if people were to use this rig, they would be using it for their own oc, which means they would have to modify it...

No no no, he said "Don't modificate"!

34 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

"dont modify"? ummm...

this is your oc, so if people were to use this rig, they would be using it for their own oc, which means they would have to modify it...

What I'm tring to say is that this rig is not made to be reskinable. If you mean that

Edited by -StickyMations-

Cool rig, but IMO the pupil shouldn't glow. The eye white should.

Also I'm curious as to where exactly "You may think I'm a jerk but I've got to say THANKS to my calculator for allowing me to mess around with scale numbers to give it the perfect shape." applies in the rig

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)